Not open for further replies.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine is in Louisville too!

Imagine how many iPhones are there?

I hope they've got security.

Really good security.,,

Oh woman I've been binge watching The Walking Dead and I had a dream that my phone was in a warehouse and it was surrounded by zombies and Rick was leading me into the warehouse to get it. But my cat was in the warehouse and it came to greet me and it was a zombie and Rick skewered it.
Then I woke up.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Checking with UPS had come up with nothing even by reference number. I then ended up putting in my zip code and country and a list of a couple of recent ups shipments to me showed up, at the bottom of the list was a new one. Low and behold it was my Iphone! It's sitting at Anchorage as of now haha.

Mine is still in Anchorage though :-(. Actually it says it departed Anchorage at 2:27AM. But still on track for 9/25!

Ahhh, you're on the the same flight I am...

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I think I would love to live there, being as I love the cold haha. But is there much to do there?

It gets pretty warm during the summer. You can go swimming. Hiking, hunting, mountain climbing, dog sledding, ice jumping (Very cold, do not attempt if you have heart problems LOL), snowball fighting, and traffic betting.

That last one IS fun. You watch people slide all over the one way roads downtown and bet on who's going to hit what or whom.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just found out that bell is shipping my phone on September 24th so I should have my phone on the 25th or the 28th.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
But it takes two days to just drive out of Texas.... =/

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

True story. Chrisy and I discovered that on our road trip. We drove through the fat part of Texas on the way back. Stayed in Ft Stockton, stayed in Beaumont, then out of Texas. We drove through San Antonio and if bonehead me had remembered you live there we could have met up!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Got my case and screen protector, now it's time for ups to pick up those shipments from tmobile and get to work. Hoping it ships today with delivery tomorrow.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

My case is getting delivered today. Poor turquoise Apple silicone guy is gonna be lonely until Friday.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Oh woman I've been binge watching The Walking Dead and I had a dream that my phone was in a warehouse and it was surrounded by zombies and Rick was leading me into the warehouse to get it. But my cat was in the warehouse and it came to greet me and it was a zombie and Rick skewered it.
Then I woke up.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

I've been binge watching WD too. Almost finished with season 4. Gotta get season 5 re-watched before season 6 soon!

I think I'm the only person that loves having dreams like that. I wake up hug my dog and all is good.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
For those that didn't read the rules, if you participated in the Pajama Party thread you are required to greet your UPS driver in your pajamas when your phone arrives (except of course qbnkelt who was granted a tshirt exception).

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
For those that didn't read the rules, if you participated in the Pajama Party thread you are required to greet your UPS driver in your pajamas when your phone arrives (except of course qbnkelt who was granted a tshirt exception).

Haha! It better come early then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative