Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
YAY!!!!!!
d5d640ea68719230bf97ff0bbe229533.jpg

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
At least I've finally figured out my device is in Louisville KY...

Ugh. Mine is still showing the same thing. Label created on 9/19. Delivery on the 25th. I hope my phone is hanging on a plane with everyone's here and playing nice!!!

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Reggie T

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Got my case and screen protector, now it's time for ups to pick up those shipments from tmobile and get to work. Hoping it ships today with delivery tomorrow.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Such a long week, I kept thinking today was going to be Thursday.. 2 more days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been up about 35 hours now. For some reason, probably my health conditIon, I can't get to sleep.

I feel like I want to drive to KY to retrieve my package. LOL

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I've been up about 35 hours now. For some reason, probably my health conditIon, I can't get to sleep.

I feel like I want to drive to KY to retrieve my package. LOL

Sorry to hear, hope you get well soon! Lol, right! You all are lucky you can at least track tour packages, haha I have no idea where my AT&T and best buy phones are at haha

madkoda12

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Checking with UPS had come up with nothing even by reference number. I then ended up putting in my zip code and country and a list of a couple of recent ups shipments to me showed up, at the bottom of the list was a new one. Low and behold it was my Iphone! It's sitting at Anchorage as of now haha.

Mine is still in Anchorage though :-(. Actually it says it departed Anchorage at 2:27AM. But still on track for 9/25!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to hear, hope you get well soon! Lol, right! You all are lucky you can at least track tour packages, haha I have no idea where my AT&T and best buy phones are at haha

Mine has just been sitting since the 21st in Louisville KY.

I didn't get the fun of tracking it all the way from Foxconn like some of the others. LOL

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Checking with UPS had come up with nothing even by reference number. I then ended up putting in my zip code and country and a list of a couple of recent ups shipments to me showed up, at the bottom of the list was a new one. Low and behold it was my Iphone! It's sitting at Anchorage as of now haha.

Mine is still in Anchorage though :-(. Actually it says it departed Anchorage at 2:27AM. But still on track for 9/25!

I used to live in Anchorage. Lived there for about two years. Pretty cool it's one of the shipping route processing plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox