Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Mine says the same. As long as I get it when it's forecasted, I'm fine with it.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

Yeah, me too. It shows the 25th, just makes me a little anxious not being able to track it like everyone else. I have that kind of luck; it'll show the 25th now but be delivered next Monday (while I'm out of town for business for a week!!)

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
mine is stuck in ZhengZhou, China but it says it only weights 0.40 kg and its being shipped thru UPS Worldwide Express Saver. I contacted Apple Chat support today, and was told I will get an email on the 24th and that my 6s is being shipped overnight. I'm CONFUSED.......

Check again, mine finally showed a departure scan in ZhengZhou about 45 minutes ago.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I think they go to PA then they spread out. But don't quote me on that, I'm not dead certain. Seems to me mid eastern seaboard goes to PA. I think that's what the Apple CSR told me last year.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Do all east coast phones go to PA? Or do they fly directly to the nearest airport from Louisville? If they go to the nearest airport, I'm not sure if mine will go to WAS or Richmond.

Mine have always come directly to Phoenix from Louisville... but according to Wikipeda, UPS has 6 regional hubs:

Chicago (Rockford)
Columbia (SC)
Dallas-Fort Worth
Los Angeles (Ontario)
Miami
Philadelphia

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
There are three flights currently in the air between Anchorage and Louisville. I wonder if our phones managed to clear customs quick enough to get on one of these? UPS hasn't updated yet to say it departed Anchorage, but maybe?

View attachment 92308
View attachment 92309
View attachment 92311

Mine shows a departure scan at 3:12pm Alaska time. They came from Taiwan on flight 61, and flight 61 is one of the Louisville bound flights... I can't imagine that they unloaded/reloaded... and I'm sure Apple has the US Customs thing down by now.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
While anxiously awaiting for the shipping to be updated, been watching a lot of iPhone 6S and 6S plus reviews that came out today and so far they are all overwhelmingly positive (as expected). It's making me more excited! I wish I can have it NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro