Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I just realized something else about mine. On my UPS tracking it says it's being shipped via "UPS Next Day Air Saver." It's said "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" since the 19th. I betcha anything mine won't move until it's picked up either tomorrow or Thursday.

Mine is the same. I bet on the 24th it'll suddenly show everything. Then hopefully "Out for delivery" on the 25th.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

aggie

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine is still sitting all sad and anxious in ZhengZhou awaiting its trip to Dallas. Been sitting there since like many others since 9/19. Hopefully we see some movement this evening.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine is the same. I bet on the 24th it'll suddenly show everything. Then hopefully "Out for delivery" on the 25th.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

I'm thinking the same. Mine will probably ship out on the 24th and get to me on the 25th. The only difference being I have to go to the post office to pick my phone up since my carrier are shipping my phone with Canada post.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Wierd how some get all kinds of tracking/shipment info, and others not a thing. Is 10,000,000 emails too much to ask of Apple?

All kidding aside, it is kinda weird that some can track from China, some get labels created from the US, and others get nothing at all. I kinda wonder if the carrier (even if ordered from Apple directly) has anything to do with it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
All kidding aside, it is kinda weird that some can track from China, some get labels created from the US, and others get nothing at all. I kinda wonder if the carrier (even if ordered from Apple directly) has anything to do with it.

I talked to Verizon on another issue, but asked if he saw anything on my account. Nothing. Just that I had ordered a phone for a line.

AJTAFFY

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi Dixie, mine is due for delivery on the 25th, but is still sitting in 'Preparing for shipment' I bought the phone unlocked. I presume they will dispatch either tomorrow or thursday here in the UK. My card has been charged, but still not dispatched!

BH321

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I ordered two of my devices online but for some reason there was an issue with the third line and I had to go into the store. Well I have received tracking codes for both of my orders and interestingly enough the one I ordered in store is already here at my local Fedex while the ones ordered online are showing as UPS next day air and haven't been picked up yet... Yes, the one phone is being delivered by FedEx and the other two by UPS for some reason.

EDIT: Just editing to add that I ordered through Verizon.

Last edited:

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone from uk had any shipping information? And is it ups?

I'm in the UK no information yet, although I'm set for 5th to 9th October, despite ordered on the 12th :(

Hi Dixie, mine is due for delivery on the 25th, but is still sitting in 'Preparing for shipment' I bought the phone unlocked. I presume they will dispatch either tomorrow or thursday here in the UK. My card has been charged, but still not dispatched!

Let me know when your status changes! No updates as of yet.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had a chance to read through all 59 pages of this thread so I'm not sure if this has been discussed. Because of the Pope's visit, it is being reported that UPS will be suspending service in parts of New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C. this Thursday and Friday. Bad news for those waiting on their new iPhones:

Pope's Visit Will Impact UPS Service, Company Says | NBC New York

It has, both in this thread and in other threads. But thanks for the input, as 59 pages can be a lot to trudge through - especially with this thread that was originally the "pre-order pajama party thread".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative