Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 92186

Anyone order through AT&T on Pre Order day? I ordered an iPhone 6s Plus 128 GB Space Grey once AT&T website loaded at 3:08 A.M. EST and got an estimated ship date of October 16th :( Someone help me understand why my ship date is so far when I was only 8 minutes into the pre-order date.

I'm in the same boat as you but I have October 23 as a ship date. I had October 16th when I first preordered 5 mins after pre orders opened but then they cancelled my order because they couldn't "verify my identity" so I had to go into a store later that day and submit my order again so I lost my spot in line -_- But if you ordered a 6s plus you automatically got October dates if you ordered through AT&T directly because they're back ordered unfortunately ...

randallking

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Mine is finally showing up on UPS. Doesn't show all the China stuff though. Just said a label was created and it's coming from Mount Juliet TN.

My support profile isn't updated showing my 6s Plus yet.

Same here with UPS, Mount Juliet, and China. But I can see mine on the Apple Support page. I ordered through Apple.com. You?

Mine order still shows "Preparing for Shipment" through Apple. I haven't received tracking info from Apple. But I was able to find it by registering with UPS.com.

Harjot Minhas

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
lol I came here to post the same thing
but i guess apple and at&t did this on purpose to keep the hype up, it could have been any other color but its rose gold. I remember similar thing happening 2 3 years back

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Ugh. Hasn't left Hong Kong yet. Still there.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Same here with UPS, Mount Juliet, and China. But I can see mine on the Apple Support page. I ordered through Apple.com. You?

Mine order still shows "Preparing for Shipment" through Apple. I haven't received tracking info from Apple. But I was able to find it by registering with UPS.com.

Are you in the southeast as well?

Mine is now showing on Apple Support Profile this morning!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
View attachment 92186

Anyone order through AT&T on Pre Order day? I ordered an iPhone 6s Plus 128 GB Space Grey once AT&T website loaded at 3:08 A.M. EST and got an estimated ship date of October 16th :( Someone help me understand why my ship date is so far when I was only 8 minutes into the pre-order date.

I ordered the exact model as you from AT&T around the same time. Got the October delivery date as well. The next morning just to see what would happen I checked apple.com and they had it available for delivery on 9/25. I cancelled my AT&T order as quickly as I could to place with Apple.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
0e2f0e05c49d03547c53827d086bd757.jpg

Dang. I ordered via Apple Store app at 2:03 am CST in the 12th. I get this from UPS. Looks like I won't be tracking mine from China along with you all just yet!

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW