Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
There are two key pieces of information that you need...

First, you need to know which courier your store uses... since there are only two main delivery couriers in play here, you can try both FedEx and UPS. I know Apple uses UPS, but not sure which AT&T uses.

The second piece of the puzzle is figuring out what AT&T uses for a "reference number". Again, you're going to have to guess... try your cellular phone number, your AT&T account number, any other phone number that might be associated with your account or perhaps your order number.

The key is searching the courier's site for something that matches your order... it could be simple and straight forward, or you could be looking for a needle in a haystack. But you have until Friday to find it, unless AT&T provides you that information sooner.

Good luck.

I did a little poking around, and it looks like AT&T uses FedEx for shipping.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Mine is finally showing up on UPS. Doesn't show all the China stuff though. Just said a label was created and it's coming from Mount Juliet TN.

My support profile isn't updated showing my 6s Plus yet.

Trev0B

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Looks like FedEx is going to repeatedly ship my phone across the city of Memphis until Friday. So annoying to think that its right in my backyard but I can't have it yet.

51r6Yce.png

johaleesi

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
You could register for FedEx Delivery Manager and/or UPS My Choice so that each carrier will notify you whenever there is a package en route to your address. Both services are free.

andrew_webb

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
iphone order status.jpg

Anyone order through AT&T on Pre Order day? I ordered an iPhone 6s Plus 128 GB Space Grey once AT&T website loaded at 3:08 A.M. EST and got an estimated ship date of October 16th :( Someone help me understand why my ship date is so far when I was only 8 minutes into the pre-order date.

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Same here, I ordered at 1:57A CT, 128 GB Gold 6S+ and got the same time frame, ended up going with best buy this party Saturday and will be picking up on release day :) I think someone mentioned that AT&T started pre-orders like 10 minutes early which would have made me 7 mins late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrew_webb

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
I read that you went through Best Buy and I tried that as well because my local Best Buy has the phone I want in stock but they require a 4 digit passcode (not the last 4 of social) and I couldn't find mine or make a new one, I even called AT&T so now I'm just stuck. (Oh and this message might come up twice I had to re-type it because it didn't show up)

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I read that you went through Best Buy and I tried that as well because my local Best Buy has the phone I want in stock but they require a 4 digit passcode (not the last 4 of social) and I couldn't find mine or make a new one, I even called AT&T so now I'm just stuck. (Oh and this message might come up twice I had to re-type it because it didn't show up)

Yeah, I had to create a passcode to be able to do it through best buy, no big deal, it's just a passport you'd give AT&T when you call for support rather than the last four of your social. Just call AT&T and ask them to help you figure out your account passcode or set one up if you don't already have one. You can also go to the best buy website and click on the device you want and check availability before you go through the trouble. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ry4meck

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
No tracking info from Apple yet, but using phone # and zip was able to finds it through UPS. It's sitting in Harrisburg waiting shipment to Columbus, OH. Set as next day air so I'm assuming it'll be stuck there til Thursday.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 92186

Anyone order through AT&T on Pre Order day? I ordered an iPhone 6s Plus 128 GB Space Grey once AT&T website loaded at 3:08 A.M. EST and got an estimated ship date of October 16th :( Someone help me understand why my ship date is so far when I was only 8 minutes into the pre-order date.

It's largely a factor of supply and demand. Apple has a bigger supply, so buying direct from them is always the best option. AT&T can't ship what they don't have in their warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.