Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Penguin, thanks for the advice. I changed delivery to a UPS store down the street from work. Hopefully the change is made before it goes out or delivery. My luck the driver will actually try to deliver it tomorrow not knowing he can't and then be unable to find my office.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
220e60d82c0b743970ddd379a7534808.jpg

iPhone 5S vs iPhone 6S+ case. Lol can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I have my speck case sitting here waiting. This work week will be the slowest ever. My reservation is for Friday at 9:30.

♡~^☆~^♡~^☆~^♡~^☆~^♡

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Look into best buy! I ordered through AT&T first and got an October date then saw best buy still had release day pickup avail so I canceled my AT&T order

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
This past Thursday the 17th. You should be able to call or check on their site if they have the phone available for pickup on release date

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
This past Thursday the 17th. You should be able to call or check on their site if they have the phone available for pickup on release date

Just checked it out, click the phone model you want then you can check availability. Let us know if you end up going with that, would be awesome if you were able to get yours on release date too!

Last edited:

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
We preorder for my dad today in store at bb and they said small number of orders and he has one Friday. :)

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Look into best buy! I ordered through AT&T first and got an October date then saw best buy still had release day pickup avail so I canceled my AT&T order

It says "coming soon" on the phone I wanted to pre ordering through Best Buy :| so I gotta stick with AT&T and just wait it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods