Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Yea my t mobile shows tomorrow as well. My biggest issue is being unable to change address despite what t mobile has been saying. It's being shipped to my office which has no signage and instructions to hold. Who knows when I'll receive it.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Try going to your UPS tracking page and having it shipped to a UPS location? Tmo got my address slightly wrong and I just changed it to have it shipped to the UPS store down the street.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting for any shipping notification from bell... I don't even have an estimated date...

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Still didn't get my tracking number. Ordered from Apple Store and with AT&T. Status is "Preparing for Shipment". Anyone gotten their tracking number who ordered in Apple Store?

I'm the same as you. Ordered from Apple for AT&T. Mine even went from "Preparing for Shipment" back to "Processing" until this morning. Back to "Preparing for Shipment" now. I called Apple about it yesterday morning to make sure everything was ok. They said everything was still on track to be delivered on the 25th.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! I guess only those people who ordered in T-Mobile are only the one I'm seeing so far receiving tracking number and possibly ship earlier than the launch day. Lucky for them!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Thanks! I guess only those people who ordered in T-Mobile are only the one I'm seeing so far receiving tracking number and possibly ship earlier than the launch day. Lucky for them!

I have a feeling all these early deliveries are gonna be held until Friday. I've had things held by UPS for 3 days before even though it was at my local UPS facility. I've even had stuff go out on truck for delivery only to be brought back into the warehouse to be delivered on the original release day.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a feeling all these early deliveries are gonna be held until Friday. I've had things held by UPS for 3 days before even though it was at my local UPS facility. I've even had stuff go out on truck for delivery only to be brought back into the warehouse to be delivered on the original release day.

That's my hunch as well. I've had my delivery changed to a nearby UPS Store. Even if it's held until the 25th, I hope that means I can stroll in at 8am on the 25th and pick it up! That would beat pacing by my door waiting for the delivery that day!

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
You can go to the shipper's site and search for your tracking number/package by Reference Number, which historically has been the phone number associated with your Apple account that was used on the order.

For UPS Shipments
For FedEx Shipments

Thanks Hank, worked for me via UPS. Let the stalking begin!!

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

That could be very well the case. I doubt that Tim Cook would allow that... We'll see if anyone will post here tomorrow saying they received their iPhone 6S :)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

The shipments will definitely be held at the local distribution hub until Friday.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
That could be very well the case. I doubt that Tim Cook would allow that... We'll see if anyone will post here tomorrow saying they received their iPhone 6S :)

That's my hunch as well. I've had my delivery changed to a nearby UPS Store. Even if it's held until the 25th, I hope that means I can stroll in at 8am on the 25th and pick it up! That would beat pacing by my door waiting for the delivery that day!

Haha! I feel ya! I've been using a dumb phone from 2006 cuz I've sold all my smartphones. I ended up taking the day off work b/c I can't stand this thing anymore!!!

@EagleFox007 Stranger things have happened. I've gotten an iPhone delivered a day early before. Tomorrow is a bit of a stretch though. Just a hunch on the hold.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Just checked my support profile and my new 6s shows up! Also checked myUPS choice and it shows up for Friday delivery. I went ahead and changed it to be held at the customer center for pick up!!

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Haha! I feel ya! I've been using a dumb phone from 2006 cuz I've sold all my smartphones. I ended up taking the day off work b/c I can't stand this thing anymore!!!

@EagleFox007 Stranger things have happened. I've gotten an iPhone delivered a day early before. Tomorrow is a bit of a stretch though. Just a hunch on the hold.

True, tomorrow is a stretch. I've only heard people receiving a day earlier only. Anyway, I had mine reserved at Apple store as well and got a confirmation at 9:30 at Apple store. This is my backup plan just in case my shipping get pushed to another day or week. Once I received my tracking number, I will cancel my reservation at Apple store so they can give it to the lucky person. Or. I can go to Apple store launch day and give my reservation to the last person in line. Not sure though if Apple will allow me... :)

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Just checked my support profile and my new 6s shows up! Also checked myUPS choice and it shows up for Friday delivery. I went ahead and changed it to be held at the customer center for pick up!!

Good for you! Did you order yours from the carrier or through Apple store?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
True, tomorrow is a stretch. I've only heard people receiving a day earlier only. Anyway, I had mine reserved at Apple store as well and got a confirmation at 9:30 at Apple store. This is my backup plan just in case my shipping get pushed to another day or week. Once I received my tracking number, I will cancel my reservation at Apple store so they can give it to the lucky person. Or. I can go to Apple store launch day and give my reservation to the last person in line. Not sure though if Apple will allow me... :)

That would be really cool of you if they'd let you do that.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
That would be really cool of you if they'd let you do that.

It's the least I could to my fellow Apple fan! :) I've been lining up each year and I know how those people are going through standing in line under a temp in the low 40s . That's how cold it is this time around in Chicago. My first time pre-ordering and just want to experience it. But, I'm going back to lining up next year for sure for the iPhone 7 because it's fun doing it and you get to meet a lot of nice people in line.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
It's the least I could to my fellow Apple fan! :) I've been lining up each year and I know how those people are going through standing in line under a temp in the low 40s . That's how cold it is this time around in Chicago. My first time pre-ordering and just want to experience it. But, I'm going back to lining up next year for sure for the iPhone 7 because it's fun doing it and you get to meet a lot of nice people in line.

That would be cool. I'd hate being in line the night before around here. Might get down as low as 68 degrees in the middle of the night. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox