Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalheader

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to try and pretend this coming week isn't longer than usual. Maybe I can try and keep myself so busy I'd forget to think about my shipment coming in.

The only problem is that I'd be viewing my phone few times a day...and that will just remind me of...:eek:

God, I hope I get it on Friday and not next Monday :sick:

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
so this happened today View attachment 91950

& my payment posted "pending" sometime after 9am (the last time i checked it) today. if the fedex/ups guy/gal knocks on my door today & hands me a 64gb space gray 6S.....i might forget myself & hug/kiss them �� lol

fwiw....i ordered sunday at 1am thru VZ....
I think I may have to steal a UPS uniform and come knock on your door with an iPhone size package to see what happens! :rotfl:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully none of you are in NYC or Philly:

While many customers around the world anticipate receiving their brand new iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus when the smartphones launch on September 25, pre-order deliveries in areas of New York City and Philadelphia could be delayed as Pope Francis prepares to visit both of those cities next week.

UPS, a courier service that frequently delivers Apple pre-orders, has posted a temporary service notice on its website that states no pickups and deliveries will be available in the following ZIP code areas of NYC and Philadelphia between Thursday, September 24 and Saturday, September 26 due to security measures.

Pope-iPhone-6s.jpg

Affected ZIP Code Areas

New York City: 10001, 10007, 10017, 10021, 10022, 10023, 10029
Philadelphia: 19102, 19103, 19104, 19106, 19107, 19109, 19123, 19130, 19146, 19147

The affected areas in New York City are all in Manhattan, including parts of Chelsea, Civic Center, East Harlem, Midtown, Tribeca and the Upper East Side and Upper West Side. Pope Francis will be making appearances in those areas at St. Patrick's Cathedral, United Nations headquarters, 9/11 Museum, Central Park, Madison Square Garden and elsewhere next Thursday and Friday.

The affected areas in Philadelphia include parts of Bella Vista, Callowhill, Center City, Devil's Pocket, Fairmount, Grays Ferry, Logan Square, Mantua, Northern Liberties, Passyunk Square, Pennsport, Point Breeze, Poplar, Powelton Village, Rittenhouse Square, Society Hill, Southwark, Spring Garden, Spruce Hill, University City, Washington Square West, West Philadelphia and West Powelton.

Apple also ships iPhone pre-orders with FedEx and other couriers, while UPS typically offers the option of personal pickup at a holding facility, so there remains a possibility that some New York City and Philadelphia residents will receive their iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus deliveries on launch day. For others, however, it may mean waiting until Monday to get that shiny new iPhone.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that sucks. I hope I have mine early enough because I have to work night work all weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Advice please. I set delivery for my work address since it requires a signature. Well we move Monday and I set it with the new address. Told today in email from boss that the signage will NOT BE set up for 2 weeks and all deliveries will be held. Fml. If I change it to my home address am I able to sign something and leave it at the door for the driver? Anyone have any experience with that? Thx

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Advice please. I set delivery for my work address since it requires a signature. Well we move Monday and I set it with the new address. Told today in email from boss that the signage will NOT BE set up for 2 weeks and all deliveries will be held. Fml. If I change it to my home address am I able to sign something and leave it at the door for the driver? Anyone have any experience with that? Thx

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Making the assumption that you ordered from Apple, and that you can get the delivery changed to your home, you can pre-sign for the delivery... when the status changes to SHIPPED, you should see something like this on your Order History page:

Screen Shot 2015-09-19 at 4.05.22 PM.png

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting kind of excited now, I checked my bank account and my payment from T-Mobile has been taken!

I only wish that Apple didn't have us blacked out right now, so that I can play with my phone Friday but I have to work until 10p. I probably won't be able to really play with my phone until Saturday.

Mine just got charged too. Yay!

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
My CaseMate Naked Tough (clear) case arrived today! I think I'm going to love the bigger size of the Plus!

I'm flying out Friday morning for the weekend though... So no phone until Sunday for me (thankfully there will be someone home to sign for the package)

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
c3b6e43ded65d0aacb643892fe92a6be.jpg

Yay!!!

Sent from my gold iPhone 6 plus

zeromeus

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Standard Time at Apple.com

Mine says it'll ship on the 24th. Hopefully I'll get it on the 25th. 6S+ 64GB Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro