Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

True_RL

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I preordered through AT&T and my card was charged the day of ordering.....and then TODAY i saw the money was added back to my account as if they took the hold off ... I'm hoping this doesn't mean anything negative...My order is still showing on their website....

So after speaking with Apple yesterday morning, they confirmed that it's a soft pend to see if the account is open and has the funds. From what I am reading from the forums is that once it's charged - it'll be ready for delivery. *fingers crossed*

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Bell is still saying "your order is being processed" for me but they already took the payment on Monday...

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
T-Mobile 6s 64GB SG- Got an email today.

02a69bab5eab3f2a328a203e29e8bf68.jpg

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

True_RL

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Same here. I ordered a 6s Plus Gold 64 GB from Apple. I am in the East Coast, so I am not sure if apple has a system of processing stuff based on time zones.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
So after speaking with Apple yesterday morning, they confirmed that it's a soft pend to see if the account is open and has the funds. From what I am reading from the forums is that once it's charged - it'll be ready for delivery. *fingers crossed*

Thanks!

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro