Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I ended up canceling both my orders for the 6S and 6S Plus.

I'm going to put in an order through AT&T to get the 2-year contracts so I can get the subsidized price. My lines will stay at the same rate ($15) because a friend of mine that works at a corporate store who always comes through on things is going to be able to keep them at that price without my bill going up.

It is totally worth an extra wait to me in order to score a couple of those for $600+ tax and nothing more after that.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I feel like I got a new iPhone this afternoon when I downloaded iOS9.....I don't need no stinkin' iPhone 6s Plus....

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
That's Crazy!

I ordered mine the morning of Pre-Order and my Apple status still shows as "Processing Item". :straight-face:

93cee5b1c3f204fada3a9a3ea37484eb.jpg

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
That's Crazy!

I ordered mine the morning of Pre-Order and my Apple status still shows as "Processing Item". :straight-face:

We're still over a week away from delivery, so that's not unusual. The shipment can easily go from China to your door in about a day - including clearing customs... nothing unusual here.

But, yeah, I am anxious, too. :)

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
My cc has been charged (through Apple), but still shows processing. Can't wait for the 25th!!!!

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Sakroz

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I think it was yesterday, status changed from "Processing items" to "Preparing for dispatch", my debit card also been charged at the same time. I'm in UK, don't know if that makes any difference.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Charge just hit my card. Was initially declined as possible fraud but I got an immediate call from Capital One and got it resubmitted within minutes. Now just waiting for the status to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73