Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckG73

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
So I have to ask, when can I expect my 6s + to arrive to my door step. I ordered a Space Gray 64 GB and it was 3:05 AM EST when I put in my order and 3:06 by the time I completed my order....I had to be one of the first ;)

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I know!!! Exciting!!! So that makes... 9700, 9900, SGS3, Note 4, iPhone 6s+? And case twinsies with the Note 4's speck candyshell grip, and Apple's leather midnight blue case?

Also, I called T-Mo again. I asked to leave my order as is. This rep was VERY helpful and told me about UPS My Choice. I can change my address through there, OR have it sent to a UPS store (there's one like 7 blocks away from me). So, I'll have some options once the phone is shipped!

Penguin. Glad I saw your post. So did they give you a site or is it just ups.com to make the change to your shipping address? I of course need them to add my company name and remove sweet. :)

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I went to the Apple store today to get my wife a new watch band, and there was a lady in there asking where she could setup outside of the store to start a line for the new iPhone...she wanted to be first and had a damn TENT with her, lol! They said security would not allow people to setup on the property yet, but I saw her pleading her case with them and they apparently were showing her where they would start lining people up outside this coming weekend.

People are absolutely nuts, lol.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I went to the Apple store today to get my wife a new watch band, and there was a lady in there asking where she could setup outside of the store to start a line for the new iPhone...she wanted to be first and had a damn TENT with her, lol! They said security would not allow people to setup on the property yet, but I saw her pleading her case with them and they apparently were showing her where they would start lining people up outside this coming weekend.

THIS weekend?? Holy smokes!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

Which store was it? I remember you saying you're in Atlanta too.

Trev0B

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Haven't heard directly from Verizon but that makes sense. That's probably when you (maybe most of us) will have the phone shipped and get tracking details. Of course the phone will be held at FedEx/UPS until the 25th either way. Good for me since I live within walking distance of the FedEx Superhub that almost all FedEx packages go through in Memphis...that is assuming its coming via FedEx.

metalheader

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I realize the party's already started here, but I'm switching from Android (Moto X 2014) to the iPhone 6S 64GB (Space Grey) on the 12th.

I originally wanted to check out the 6, but waited it out. Must admit, I'm kinda nervous with the switch from Android given it has some (now vaguely noticeable) freedoms. I just hope I don't miss my reliable SwiftKey keyboard experience (Apple reviews for third party keyboard apps haven't been great...I checked :(), and Google Now - though I'm sure Siri can be just as useful or she'll be giving me plenty of sass for cussing her lol.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Which store was it? I remember you saying you're in Atlanta too.

Lenox, of course...lol. I'm curious where they'd put a line outside over there...the times I've gone the line was inside the mall itself, and I highly doubt they'd let people camp out inside the mall for a week. At least there are some decent places to eat in the area if they do camp out a week early...

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Lenox, of course...lol. I'm curious where they'd put a line outside over there...the times I've gone the line was inside the mall itself, and I highly doubt they'd let people camp out inside the mall for a week. At least there are some decent places to eat in the area if they do camp out a week early...

I worked at DASS when it was open. They didn't really let people line up outside or in at Lenox when I worked there. I was there for the original/3G launch. The mall was very accommodating during, and I wanna say they opened the food court doors early at 6 or something for iPhone launches.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I realize the party's already started here, but I'm switching from Android (Moto X 2014) to the iPhone 6S 64GB (Space Grey) on the 12th.

I originally wanted to check out the 6, but waited it out. Must admit, I'm kinda nervous with the switch from Android given it has some (now vaguely noticeable) freedoms. I just hope I don't miss my reliable SwiftKey keyboard experience (Apple reviews for third party keyboard apps haven't been great...I checked :(), and Google Now - though I'm sure Siri can be just as useful or she'll be giving me plenty of sass for cussing her lol.

I use Google now on my iPhone. While it isn't as robust as on my Note 4, it gives me the info I want when I want it. I've got a horrible commute and it always lets me know.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Last edited:

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
My tmobile page doesn't show my order anymore. Eeeeek

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Did you try refreshing? Sometimes mine shows and sometimes it doesn't :/. I'm going to go check on mine...

Edit: I had to refresh mine a few times, but it's still there. However, I just noticed ANOTHER oddity with my order! It shows the last 4 digits of the card I used, but it says Visa instead of Discover...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW