Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
My sales girl on t mobile customer service brilliantly typed sweet instead if suite. Yes seriously. They also left off the company name. T mobile said ups will update it so hopefully it won't be an issue for those of us with jacked addresses. Sweet.. Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's quite crazy. Does something like that even exist?

But I've had UPS fix addresses and even forward to a different address! A lot more useful than T-Mobile in that...

I'm guessing once they submit preorders, it's out of their hands and into Apples/UPS's?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
For those who ordered through Apple at midnight, are your orders still on 'processing items' with a delivery date of 9/25? I'm assuming the status will stay at processing until the phones are released?

I'm very happy I went through Apple this time around and that they were able to get all my Verizon upgrade information.

I still remember when I ordered my iPhone5, I was using one of my parents' upgrades so Apple said that should go through Verizon. I was on the east coast so I waited until 3am and preordered through Verizon and on delivery day, I got a box with no phone! Verizon denied my claim that I didn't get a phone... We actually had to take them to small claims court to get any recompense and I ended up paying full price for the phone on top of the upgrade I already paid or I would have never gotten the phone...

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
For those who ordered through Apple at midnight, are your orders still on 'processing items' with a delivery date of 9/25? I'm assuming the status will stay at processing until the phones are released?

I'm very happy I went through Apple this time around and that they were able to get all my Verizon upgrade information.

They go from Processing to Preparing to Ship to Shipped.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I remember last year I got off work early, sped home and sat in my living room, looking out the window every ten seconds. When the FedEx truck came around (I ordered through AT&T) I started jumping up and down like crazy. My 6 Plus is my baby but I'm ready for the 6s Plus. I'm impatient and anxious for the 25th. Apple delivers through UPS, correct?

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I remember last year I got off work early, sped home and sat in my living room, looking out the window every ten seconds. When the FedEx truck came around (I ordered through AT&T) I started jumping up and down like crazy. My 6 Plus is my baby but I'm ready for the 6s Plus. I'm impatient and anxious for the 25th. Apple delivers through UPS, correct?
Apple delivers by FedEx around here (northeast US), which I'm not happy about -- it always seems to be a hassle with them. A sig is gonna be required, but I most likely won't be home when they come. Apple says you can auto-sign for it once it has shipped; hopefully FedEx pays attention this time.

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
OH
MY
GOD

Well.... Um.... Ahem..... Welcome to iMore. I hope you enjoy our forums and I hope you enjoy your new iPhone.

Welcome onboard. We're a happy, relaxed bunch. Grab a beer and look around.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
Yes, yes, thank you.

Now sit down and have a drink -- you'll need one.

And a Milky Way. You'll need one of those too. :D

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes, yes, thank you.

Now sit down and have a drink -- you'll need one.

And a Milky Way. You'll need one of those too. :D

I'd rather have a Milky Way.

Aaaaaawwwwww somnolent ursine, I've missed you!!!!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'd rather have a Milky Way.

Aaaaaawwwwww somnolent ursine, I've missed you!!!!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

I like Milky Way's....I think I will have one today...SMILE

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Are actual pajamas required for this party, or optional? 'Cos all I got are these ratty old sweats. They haven't been washed in years now because the next trip through the rinse cycle will reduce them to a nondescript pile of threads, lint, and the residue of remnants of assorted cookouts and late-night snacks. The dogs don't mind them, and if they're good enough for them, they should be good enough for this throng of reprobates. I can say that because I still own a BlackBerry. I can say it here because I, one of the few remaining bastions of hope for BlackBerry fandom, have acquiesced kicking and screaming into mobile conformity and pre-ordered a 6S+. Think of it like Seinfeld's dentist who converted to Judaism just for the jokes.

Anyway ...

View attachment 91432

Wake up, Bear!!!

BRffxZp.jpg

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
LOL! My former supervisor is a huge Apple product fan. I saw her walking close to my desk and I flagged her down and told her I was getting an iPhone. She feigned tears and said "My little Annie is growing up!" She said that she got the iPhone 6 a few month ago and really wished she had gotten the 6+ but wasn't so sure about the size. I showed her how easily my LG G4 fits in my pocket (I wear slim fit guy's jeans, though). I betcha anything she'll get a 6s+ within a few months :).

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
In so tickled we're going to be phone twinsies again!!!!

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
In so tickled we're going to be phone twinsies again!!!!

I know!!! Exciting!!! So that makes... 9700, 9900, SGS3, Note 4, iPhone 6s+? And case twinsies with the Note 4's speck candyshell grip, and Apple's leather midnight blue case?

Also, I called T-Mo again. I asked to leave my order as is. This rep was VERY helpful and told me about UPS My Choice. I can change my address through there, OR have it sent to a UPS store (there's one like 7 blocks away from me). So, I'll have some options once the phone is shipped!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Awesome!!!! That's good to know you won't lose your place.
And yeah we seem to have the same taste in phones!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods