Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I need to add this experience to my resume....LOL

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I really wanted to do it too, but I was afraid of not getting there early enough and them being out of the exact one I wanted by the time I got in the door! I was thinking about still going if my delivery date is after the 25th.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It honestly reminded me of standing in line for U2 tickets when I was in college.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
It honestly reminded me of standing in line for U2 tickets when I was in college.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

I waited in line at the Apple Store in Las Vegas (The Forum at Caesar's Palace) while on vacation for the 4S. Definitely an experience everyone should have once in their life!

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Only time I stood in line was for the 4 and I even had a reservation for in store pickup. For the 6/6plus I preordered for pickup at the 5th Ave store in NY....so I guess you could say I stood in line for that too but I was in the much shorter reservation line

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Yeah, I need to add this experience to my resume....LOL

I worked at Lenox Mall in Atl when the first iPhone came out. The line was insane!!! They weren't set up then the way they are now to handle it. It was definitely cool to see. I skipped the first iPhone though. Started with the 3GS

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to pop in and update the 12 of you that won an iMore prize over the weekend.

In case you were wondering, I didn't get a chance to email you yet, lol. Probably sometime Monday though! :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to pop in and update the 12 of you that won an iMore prize over the weekend.

In case you were wondering, I didn't get a chance to email you yet, lol. Probably sometime Monday though! :)

LOL ....Oh Okay

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
All my other phones were ordered from Verizon. I have always had to sign. And FedEx has been bad about barely knocking and leaving with the phone. I even put a note on the door once with my signature and tracking number. He still left with the phone. Guess I'll sit on the front porch all day waiting.

UPS did that to me and a complaint phone call had the guy coming back later in the same day.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Michelle I'm excited. My first ever prize from a website. At least shipping will be super cheap unless we meet locally.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Michelle I'm excited. My first ever prize from a website. At least shipping will be super cheap unless we meet locally.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

ConGrats. I didn't get a email so I guess I wasn't one of the Twelve. Congrats to all.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
While you guys and gals are waiting on the Postman, FedEx and UPS.....I will be waiting in a long line....LOL . This will be my first experience waiting in line for an Apple Product. I'm kinda looking forward to the experience. A once in a lifetime thingy

I wanted to do it this year with my son but there is this guy stopping by Philadelphia that weekend and I can't get out of work so I'll have to get it via FedEx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Whilst awaiting delivery, I did a bit of bargain hunting. Snagged an Otterbox Commuter in black for the 6s Plus for $28.55 and a Monoprice 10' MFi certified lightning cable for $16.09. I'm ready now. Will still need a screen protector...Maybe, and Applecare+...Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox