Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Daylight Time at Apple.com

... I really wish the online site would at least try to forecast approximate ship date.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

Me too...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442155727.700039.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442155736.235573.jpg
That's all I got from bell for when my device will ship.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Well, after ordering my 6S I went in ten minutes later and snagged the 6S Plus too. BUT, I am not going to be the next RS of the threads lol. After tonight, I will no longer post about the indecisiveness that has plagued me the past 12 months.

I'm very happy for all who were successful and best wishes for those still trying. Please wish me luck. I never ever thought I'd become the guy who couldn't choose. Cheers.

What happened to RS? He's missing a great opportunity for his drama... OCD is a terrible thing to waste. :D

(Yeah, I know it's a real "thing" for some.)

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site

Anyone else who reserved for in store pickup only get an reservation confirmation email? I don't see anything about either on my apple store account or on the app

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

I'm getting the Speck Clear. That way I can see my purty Rose gold colour!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Nice I got two. One for me and one for the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Nice I got two. One for me and one for the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been rocking the Spigen Hybrid case on my 6 Plus... like the feel/look of it, but the bumper part seems to break at the bottom around the charge port. Still looking for a good, reasonably priced case that is pretty low key. My wife has a couple of Kate Spade cases for her 6 Plus, but those are way too flashy for me. Meh.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
OK so for some strange reason the App Store isn't taking my card security pin, but when I order on my computer I've got no problem.
Anyhooooo.....just ordered the charging dock.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Anyone else who reserved for in store pickup only get an reservation confirmation email? I don't see anything about either on my apple store account or on the app

Same here. Got the email confirmation but nothing is showing up on the Apple Store app.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I got mine preordered and its arriving on the 25th. I also did a reservation on the store on the 25th and got confirmation for 9:30AM appointment at our local store. I did this just in case my shipping date is pushed back and all I need to do is cancel my pre order and use my reservation to pick it up at he store. :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This one I got just for work. But I'll be getting one for my bedroom and one for my lamp table in my den.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

I've been rocking the Spigen Hybrid case on my 6 Plus... like the feel/look of it, but the bumper part seems to break at the bottom around the charge port. Still looking for a good, reasonably priced case that is pretty low key. My wife has a couple of Kate Spade cases for her 6 Plus, but those are way too flashy for me. Meh.

Nice. I never really had too many clear cases but my wife noticed it and wanted it because she got the rose gold so I figured what the heck I grab a clear one also. I already have the black, brown and blue leather ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
OK so for some strange reason the App Store isn't taking my card security pin, but when I order on my computer I've got no problem.
Anyhooooo.....just ordered the charging dock.

App Store?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I'm going with "dumb question". After the iPhone 4 got delivered early, Apple has seen to it that the carriers don't do that again. My money (lots of it) is on NO WAY will there be any Thursday delivery.

I knew it was a long shot... Just wishful thinking haha

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

Yeah, I'm going with "dumb question". After the iPhone 4 got delivered early, Apple has seen to it that the carriers don't do that again. My money (lots of it) is on NO WAY will there be any Thursday delivery.

I thought I remember reading on the forums that some got deliveries a day early on the 6. Can't remember for sure though cuz I didn't get my 6 til October.

irockster9

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site

Pre-ordered an iphone 6S 64GB White/Silver at the AT&T store yesterday! So excited to finally be switching to an iphone. Been wanting to do for years, as I love IOS on my ipad, though for one reason or another I always end up with something else (Palm Pre/Blackberry Torch/HTC ONE M7...all of which were crap and didn't survive through an entire contract other than the HTC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods