Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Daylight Time at Apple.com

I finally gave up on the app. Everytime I clicked buy now it said it couldn't access my loan agreement with AT&T. Went to AT&T's site got right through. Most of the 6s shipping dates were Sept 24 delivery. All the Pluses (every color/storage I checked LOL) said Oct 16-23. Hope that might possible improve with time. I think that happened to me once before.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Well, totally got distracted talking to Bla1ze about Seabiscuit, but here are some winners!! I chose 12, because this is the 2nd version of the iPhone 6/6 plus... I'm so clever. ;)

Anyhow, the following random people have won their choice of an iMore t-shirt or coffee mug, or maybe both, depending on how I feel when I'm boxing them up. Haha!

antheauxny
BreakingKayfabe
diaz2010
finn5975
JOEY NEAT
John Flud
Jtshurtleff
mjsavage
Pedro Hicken
Peligro911
sudbury78
techiechick

I'll email you guys over the weekend to get your info. :D

Awesome thx Michelle. Did I hear you also live in scottsdale or is that another Michelle. ☺

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I can't wait to get my Plus!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

diaz2010

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site

Well, totally got distracted talking to Bla1ze about Seabiscuit, but here are some winners!! I chose 12, because this is the 2nd version of the iPhone 6/6 plus... I'm so clever. ;)

Anyhow, the following random people have won their choice of an iMore t-shirt or coffee mug, or maybe both, depending on how I feel when I'm boxing them up. Haha!

antheauxny
BreakingKayfabe
diaz2010
finn5975
JOEY NEAT
John Flud
Jtshurtleff
mjsavage
Pedro Hicken
Peligro911
sudbury78
techiechick

I'll email you guys over the weekend to get your info. :D

Awesome! Thanks!

Rick0926

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

Rick,

I had that same problem. Turns out it was getting hung up on the screen to update your password.
Choose the option to reset your password, change it to a stronger one, then go back to the login screen and use your new password.

- Marc

That worked! Thank you so much, I think I went through that loop about 50 times lol.

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site

awesome! I never win things! I'll be happy with either but my preference is for the coffee mug.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

We are neighbors. I'm in n scottsdale ☺

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

dlarocca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site

Sprint website isn't working for me, but I have to go through their website to switch the the iPhone Forever plan… this is torturous

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Well, after ordering my 6S I went in ten minutes later and snagged the 6S Plus too. BUT, I am not going to be the next RS of the threads lol. After tonight, I will no longer post about the indecisiveness that has plagued me the past 12 months.

I'm very happy for all who were successful and best wishes for those still trying. Please wish me luck. I never ever thought I'd become the guy who couldn't choose. Cheers.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

OK guys congratulations to everyone who got their orders in!!!
Good luck everyone!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

OK guys congratulations to everyone who got their orders in!!!
Good luck everyone!

I'll be in on it too. I'm flipping my 6 right now hopefully. Then I'll hit the orders. I can use my 5s for now.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

cforster81

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site

OK - I may have messed up.

I tried to place an order for the iPhone 6S 64GB Verizon on Apple's website with the Apple Store app on my iPhone right after the store came online for me, about 2:05am. I went through the process and at the end I got a strange error that said my order may or may not have been placed? I don't recall the exact wording.

So, I panicked and tried it again and it said there was a problem with my card. (I just had to have it replaced because it was lost, long story) so I tried another card and it appeared it went though. 20-30 minutes go by and I have no confirmation e-mail from Apple. I'm more panicked.....

I go to Verizon's website and see that my account still shows I have an upgrade available. Why would that be, I just used it. So I though, I better just play it safe and order strait through Verizon to make sure I get it on launch. So I placed the order through Verizon directly. I immediately get an order confirmation e-mail and all looks good.

I call Verizon and they have sales support available just for the launch, great! The rep confirms the Verizon order went through, no issues and all looks great. He sees no problems and assured me that its ok.

Now, over an hour later I get the Apple.com order confirmation on the same line! There is no option right now to cancel the order on Apple's side, and I'm afraid that if I do it will mess something up because it was the first order I placed. I'm afraid it might get canceled and the Verizon order may auto cancel because the system was delayed but now it sees the first order.

Any recommendations? I'm thinking I'm going to let it go until tomorrow and then check. And pray one of the two orders are ok?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Good luck!!!!

Dang now I can't sleep. Way too excited.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Good luck!!!!

Dang now I can't sleep. Way too excited.

I can't sleep either...I said good night an hour ago but I'm still here lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

LOL!!! I know I'm just too wired right now.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Daylight Time at Apple.com

Did you receive order email from T-Mobile?

First order that I placed online; it's all signed sealed and delivered. I haven't received one for the order I placed on the phone.

47d3877fcb751553212b9df3e86c880e.jpg

Oh yeah, if you order online, overnight shipping is free. It's $24 if you call in for overnight.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

But now I keep having trouble when I tried to go back to order the charging stand. I want one for work and one for home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73