Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Daylight Time at Apple.com

Where is Rene and Michelle? They are always here for the preorder.

Rene is rarely here. He may pop in at some point. Michelle, on the other hand, is always around. I haven't seen her post, but I have seen her "like" some posts...

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Standard Time at Apple.com

I had a white (silver) iPhone5... now I have a Space Gray 6.

Gonna be switching it up with the Gold (white bezel). For some reason, I hate white bezels on iPads or larger devices, but I quite like the contrast with a phone.

Also your post is helping me with my still split decision on 6S or 6S+... I have the regular 6 now, but I think I'll regret it if I don't go bigger this time around!

Trust me I had the iPhone 6 for two weeks after launch and I ended up getting the plus and turn around selling the 6. The size grows on you and I can't even imagine going smaller now! I think it was just such a dramatic change in size coming from a 5s but from a 6 definitely plus!

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site

I find white bezels appear to be more vivid in screen quality compared to black. I've done many side by side comparisons. Is it just me?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I find white bezels appear to be more vivid in screen quality compared to black. I've done many side by side comparisons. Is it just me?

I think it's a matter of personal choice. For me, the black bezels tend to make the screen pop. Again, my preference.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Apple.com is completely down now. Getting an error "Access Denied"

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

I'm still debating on downsizing...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site

I hear you. Black is still my favorite, I even did a matte black easy skins to my 6+ to get all black look. I just want to try to possibly change it up this year and go for silver. I upgrade every year so I can always go back to black next year if I end up going with silver. Where in AZ are you?

NickBierl

May 6, 2013
Visit site

Does anyone know when the Apple iPhone Upgrade Program appointments would be? During the 2 weeks before the 25th or on the 25th and after?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I hear you. Black is still my favorite, I even did a matte black easy skins to my 6+ to get all black look. I just want to try to possibly change it up this year and go for silver. I upgrade every year so I can always go back to black next year if I end up going with silver. Where in AZ are you?

5 minutes from UoP Stadium

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Hey fellas. Pajamas on from scottsdale az. Hank and evorc... stay off the highways. :(

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Hey fellas. Pajamas on from scottsdale az. Hank and evorc... stay off the highways. :(

Indeed. They had a "person of interest" earlier today. Heard that they booked him on unrelated charges. Scary stuff out there... moron should be caught and strung up for the buzzards.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site

Man tell me about it!!! I really hope they catch the shooter. Fortunately no fatality yet but it is terrifying to take i-10 at the moment!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Awesome I'm on the westside as well. Go Cardinals!!!

I grew up in the midwest as a huge Chicago Bears fan... but been here 35 years, so I have adopted the Cards as my second team.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Seems like it's a few people. Very scary. So I'm back on iphone since Monday after 4 years on android. T mobile jump on demand so I'm using a gray 6+. Not sure if I want to stick with same color or do another. Love the pink but I'm single and then I'd really never find a woman haha

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site

I believe they just released that kid. I saw a preview for the upcoming 10pm news on 12.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

Damn looks like T-Mobile is going to be a fiasco again especially for those doing jump on demand upgrades. Have to call and order can't do it online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative