Nope .. No biggie only thing I really lost was all my text threads everything else is in iCloud ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like I'll have to go back to 9, backup and then restore the 6s+ from that.
    09-25-2015 11:32 PM
    Looks like I'll have to go back to 9, backup and then restore the 6s+ from that.
    Or upgrade 6s to 9.1 ... I use my work computer so I had already left for the weekend so I wasn't going to worry about it

09-25-2015 11:35 PM
    Or upgrade 6s to 9.1 ... I use my work computer so I had already left for the weekend so I wasn't going to worry about it

Or that too. I'm still debating if I want both devices on beta. Could just be me or this app but notifications seem to be sporadic when it comes to sound on 9.1
    09-25-2015 11:37 PM
    Or that too. I'm still debating if I want both devices on beta. Could just be me or this app but notifications seem to be sporadic when it comes to sound on 9.1
    I didn't have any issues almost seemed better than 9.01 to me ... I'm sure first thing Monday I'm going back to 9.1 lol

09-25-2015 11:41 PM
    I didn't have any issues almost seemed better than 9.01 to me ... I'm sure first thing Monday I'm going back to 9.1 lol

I think 9.1 is a bit more stable than 9.0.1 lol
    09-25-2015 11:42 PM
    The text message from the carrier should have been turned off already when he activated his new phone. It's probably the iMessage that he is getting which uses wifi. All he needs to do is turn it off from the message settings.
    Your right! I was hurrying trying to set my own phone up.

09-25-2015 11:46 PM
    Finally being able to sit down and play with my phone I notice that the screen has a bit of an issue. On the lower left of the screen there is a small dot that shows a bit darker than the rest of the screen and when like scrolling up and down it appears a bit lighter. If I ordered from apple.com Would I be able to contact them for a replacement? Or do I have to go in store? Or can I do either or? (never did a return or exchange with apple before)
    09-26-2015 01:57 AM
    Finally being able to sit down and play with my phone I notice that the screen has a bit of an issue. On the lower left of the screen there is a small dot that shows a bit darker than the rest of the screen and when like scrolling up and down it appears a bit lighter. If I ordered from apple.com Would I be able to contact them for a replacement? Or do I have to go in store? Or can I do either or? (never did a return or exchange with apple before)
    If it's a hardware issue, which it appears to be, you can stop in a store and they should be able to replace the phone or the screen.
    I'd say stopping in is better and faster than having to wait for a replacement.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-26-2015 01:59 AM
    If it's a hardware issue, which it appears to be, you can stop in a store and they should be able to replace the phone or the screen.
    I'd say stopping in is better and faster than having to wait for a replacement.
    I am just thinking that no stores near me will have the one I have. Rose gold 128gb model. I would hope i would get a new phone completely and not just a screen replacement as the phone is still brand new i'd hat to know it is already refurbished on day 2 haha.
    09-26-2015 02:58 AM
    I am just thinking that no stores near me will have the one I have. Rose gold 128gb model. I would hope i would get a new phone completely and not just a screen replacement as the phone is still brand new i'd hat to know it is already refurbished on day 2 haha.
    Usually Apple has a separate inventory stock just for replacements. Now, that could have changed but if I'm not mistaken they do. I mean, if you don't want to waste the trip you can always just call the store and ask what they have and then schedule a Genius appointment. And if you don't like that call Apple support. Lol. I'm going to have to check mine out whenever it does arrive and see if I have this issue as well.
    09-26-2015 03:04 AM
    Usually Apple has a separate inventory stock just for replacements. Now, that could have changed but if I'm not mistaken they do. I mean, if you don't want to waste the trip you can always just call the store and ask what they have and then schedule a Genius appointment. And if you don't like that call Apple support. Lol. I'm going to have to check mine out whenever it does arrive and see if I have this issue as well.
    I appreciate the replies.
    09-26-2015 03:14 AM
    Note 6 cases do not fit 6s.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    Which case? Otterbox Symmetry case for the 6Plus fit my 6s Plus perfectly.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    09-26-2015 03:37 AM
    Which case? Otterbox Symmetry case for the 6Plus fit my 6s Plus perfectly.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4
    Part of my problem is I get them from eBay. I see an Otterbox in my future

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    09-26-2015 05:10 AM
    I'm really enjoying the 6S, but man oh man my Plus can't get here soon enough. The battery life is great but it's nowhere near the Plus, and I'm struggling with the screen size more than I expected.

Looks like the decision on which one I sell is made before I have the other phone in hand lol...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-26-2015 07:41 AM
    Guess it's time to get out of the jammie's. The phone is great. Congrats everyone.

nikkisharif and Amy wineBerry like this.
    09-26-2015 09:33 AM
    Guess it's time to get out of the jammie's. The phone is great. Congrats everyone.

I'm still recovering from my wisdom teeth extraction. Showering and getting back into jammies.

Enjoy your device and your day!!

Sent from my Galaxy Note5 using Tapatalk
    Scatabrain and ladyc0524 like this.
    09-26-2015 09:52 AM
    I'm really enjoying the 6S, but man oh man my Plus can't get here soon enough. The battery life is great but it's nowhere near the Plus, and I'm struggling with the screen size more than I expected.

Looks like the decision on which one I sell is made before I have the other phone in hand lol...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    I definitely debated getting the 6s over the Plus this go around. But I've been all big phones (save for my BlackBerry Classic) for what feels like way too long.

Although I sometimes long for a less cumbersome device, that longing is short lived lol. Screen size is in fact everything to me lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note5 using Tapatalk
    09-26-2015 09:55 AM
    Yah it's time to get dressed and go for my mani pedi and do my weekend errands.
    Have fun folks! Enjoy your new iPhones!!!
    09-26-2015 10:06 AM
    Ill be retrieving mine from Apple shortly. Hoping for a perfect unit.

Anyone noticed any lagging in theirs with 9? My 6 is making me insane.
    09-26-2015 10:11 AM
    Ill be retrieving mine from Apple shortly. Hoping for a perfect unit.

Anyone noticed any lagging in theirs with 9? My 6 is making me insane.
    I have same issue with my old 6 plus. No lag at all on the new 6S plus iPhone.
    09-26-2015 10:21 AM
    Anyone noticing uneven backlighting on top of the screen on your new phone? I see some subtle black spot. There's a forum on this in the Apple website thread. It's noticeable when the background is white? I made an appointment with Genius Bar but the earliest they can give me is Wednesday. Just wondering if anyone is having this issue too.
    09-26-2015 10:25 AM
    Anyone noticing uneven backlighting on top of the screen on your new phone? I see some subtle black spot. There's a forum on this in the Apple website thread. It's noticeable when the background is white? I made an appointment with Genius Bar but the earliest they can give me is Wednesday. Just wondering if anyone is having this issue too.
    I posted about this issue. I have a small black spot on the lower left of my screen. I am going to try and see if Apple will replace my phone without having to go into a store as no stores in my area have any stock left of my model.
    09-26-2015 10:27 AM
    Apple is very good in replacing your iPhone. I've had it several times in the past. The only problem is the availability of the phone that you have. Last time, I have to keep coming back to store until the model I have is available. Anyway, you have a year to exchange it, 2 years if you have Apple care so don't worry.
    09-26-2015 10:30 AM
    Anyone else here still waiting like me?

Mine is just sitting in Houston. 4 hours away but I don't get it until Tuesday. Bah.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    Mikeglo likes this.
    09-26-2015 10:40 AM
    I posted about this issue. I have a small black spot on the lower left of my screen. I am going to try and see if Apple will replace my phone without having to go into a store as no stores in my area have any stock left of my model.
    Yup! That's the issue I had before. Apple doesn't have the model I have so they told me to keep coming back because everyday they receive new batch of phone but very limited quantity so you have to be early at the store and they don't make reservation. First come first serve.
    09-26-2015 10:41 AM
2,260 ... 8788899091