I'll let you know. I'll post about it. I looked for it but couldn't find it.
    I'll probably end up ordering it tomorrow.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus
    I preordered the candyshell clear case and it shipped out today. I should have it early next week.

I'll let you know how I like it.
    TwitchyPuppy and qbnkelt like this.
    09-25-2015 07:57 PM
    She's doing 9.0.1 now!
    09-25-2015 08:06 PM
    She's doing 9.0.1 now!
    You will love it!

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    09-25-2015 08:11 PM
    Finally got my 6s Plus all set up, like I want it
    Really enjoying it!!

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    TwitchyPuppy and nikkisharif like this.
    09-25-2015 08:17 PM
    I am really looking forward to your thoughts on that clear Speck. I want to know if it has the same 'padding' inside as a regular Candyshell, or what they replaced it with to get that same feel.
    I have both the clear and regular Candy Shell cases, and the clear does seem to have a clear gel or silicone layer that is similar to he regular case (although it is hard to tell in this photo).

Sent from my  iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    qbnkelt and ame like this.
    09-25-2015 08:24 PM
    I have both the clear and regular Candy Shell cases, and the clear does seem to have a clear gel or silicone layer that is similar to he regular case (although it is hard to tell in this photo). https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...5780dcd507.jpg

Sent from my  iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Thank you!!!
    09-25-2015 08:31 PM
    Has anyone notice any uneven lighting at the top of your screen on your new iPhone 6S Plus? It's very subtle but it's a little bit noticeable if the background is white? I made an appointment at Apple Store and there earliest availability is Wednesday.
    09-25-2015 08:59 PM
    Welllp.. Congratulations to everyone that got their phones today or will receive them later tonight! I drove to best buy to see if they could give me some info or my phone (even without the pickup email) OR just pick one up as a walk in. Looks like my phone hasn't been shipped yet and people who pre ordered before me are getting their phones first. They've gotten two shipments today so far and may receive another tonight and tomorrow so hopefully I'll get mine then.. They didn't have any available for walk ins, the 128GB Plus was very popular this year and they didn't get any for walkins, just for the pre-orders.. Guess I'll just watch my wife play with her 6S when she gets home from work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hear you didn't get your phone today. Don't worry, you might get it tomorrow. I got mine today but having a little bit of issue. Already made an appointment at Apply Store.
    Mikeglo likes this.
    09-25-2015 09:03 PM
    Hey guys and gals. I'm using my new s and for some reason I can only text on my now old 6 plus. What do I have to do with the 6 to turn off all communication on it? Factory reset ?

09-25-2015 09:05 PM
    Note 6 cases do not fit 6s.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    09-25-2015 09:07 PM
    Hey guys and gals. I'm using my new s and for some reason I can only text on my now old 6 plus. What do I have to do with the 6 to turn off all communication on it? Factory reset ?

Go to settings... Message... Then turn off iMessage
    09-25-2015 09:09 PM

It should have switched in the set up process. Call your carrier.

09-25-2015 09:09 PM

Did you turn off your old 6 plus? I couldn't get data on my new device, so I turned off the old 6 plus and restarted my 6S plus. All seems to be working well now.

09-25-2015 09:10 PM
    Note 6 cases do not fit 6s.

????

Why would anyone expect a Note 6 case to fit an iPhone 6S?
    09-25-2015 09:10 PM
    Thanks guys and gals. I'm at dinner but when I go home I'll turn off my old one and try it. I set up this one brand new cause I was worried of bring over data from iOS 8.4 to 9.

09-25-2015 09:11 PM
    It should have switched in the set up process. Call your carrier.

The text message from the carrier should have been turned off already when he activated his new phone. It's probably the iMessage that he is getting which uses wifi. All he needs to do is turn it off from the message settings.
    09-25-2015 09:12 PM
    The text message from the carrier should have been turned off already when he activated his new phone. It's probably the iMessage that he is getting which uses wifi. All he needs to do is turn it off from the message settings.
    iMessages also uses cellular data. If there are issues with getting cellular data, just turning it off won't help.

I didn't have to turn iMessages off from my old device and things ended up working fine after I turned off the old device and restarted the new.

09-25-2015 09:15 PM
    Sorry to hear you didn't get your phone today. Don't worry, you might get it tomorrow. I got mine today but having a little bit of issue. Already made an appointment at Apply Store.
    Thanks! Trying not to be bitter, lmao, hoping for tomorrow

09-25-2015 09:17 PM
    iMessages also uses cellular data. If there are issues with getting cellular data, just turning it off won't help.

I didn't have to turn iMessages off from my old device and things ended up working fine after I turned off the old device and restarted the new.

You're right about iMessage using the cell data. My bad. Anyway, the cell data shouldn't work anymore on his old phone because that phone is already deactivated so the SIM on that phone will no longer work with cellular data. In any case, turning off the iMessage on the old phone will prevent him from getting anymore messages.
    09-25-2015 09:23 PM
    Interesting enough my default number in the phone was showing up with a long random phone number. Changed it to mine and all is well.

jayk82 likes this.
    09-25-2015 09:45 PM
    Phone finally showed up at 530 ups guy was jamming lol .. I had to setup as new because my back up was 9.1 .. My apple case from from my 6 fit perfect no issue

09-25-2015 10:08 PM
    ????

Why would anyone expect a Note 6 case to fit an iPhone 6S?
    Lol sorry iPhone 6s and I may have Commented in wrong thread. My bad. 1

09-25-2015 10:14 PM

Earlier. I love this phone. . Sorry for the quality and for the delay. And I'm sorry if anyone got judged for getting another new phone a year later like I did.

09-25-2015 10:18 PM
    Phone finally showed up at 530 ups guy was jamming lol .. I had to setup as new because my back up was 9.1 .. My apple case from from my 6 fit perfect no issue

Interesting. So 9.1 can't back up to 9?
    09-25-2015 10:23 PM
    Interesting. So 9.1 can't back up to 9?
    Nope .. No biggie only thing I really lost was all my text threads everything else is in iCloud ..

09-25-2015 10:31 PM
2,260 ... 8687888990 ...