Still waiting here. This is by far the latest in the day is have to wait for a delivery.
    09-25-2015 03:07 PM
    Got my 6s 64 Gb space gray it's so pretty! Went from a 6 plus to a 6S but better bigger memory and it fits nice in my pants lol
    miketko likes this.
    09-25-2015 03:08 PM
    What LTE issue are you having? Someone posted early about that and they said putting in your old SIM card should fix that....If you're having the same problems...
    My phone won't stay connected to LTE, it keeps disconnecting. I'm testing out different things to pin point where the issue is coming from. I did create a thread about it in the iPhone 6s sub forum.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    09-25-2015 03:09 PM
    It will be like GTA V... People will hijack the UPS truck! LOL!
    😂😂😂
    09-25-2015 03:19 PM
    Siri didn't seem to like my accent. I told her she had one but she didn't think i was funny

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    QB, you have an accent? From where? I do, too, but Siri doesn't seem to mind.
    09-25-2015 03:25 PM
    Fresh off the UPS truck
    Attached Thumbnails Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread-20150925_190640860_ios.jpg  
    miketko and RECON1 like this.
    09-25-2015 03:28 PM
    My 6s Plus was waiting at the UPS central location that I had specified. Was thankful nothing went wrong. I was there when they opened at 11:00, waited behind only one person, and picked it up. It's restoring all my apps and settings now.

I wish Apple would fix all of the password prompts and verifications to make it easier. I can't begin to fathom how many verification codes and prompts I had to go through to get Touch ID, Apple Pay, iCloud, and so forth set up on my new device and disabled on the old device. (They could fix part of the problem by allowing us to merge Apple IDs/accounts so that I don't have store purchases on one account and iCloud data on the other.)

Loving the new phone so far. Working, so haven't played with it much yet. 3D Touch seems terrific.
    Mikeglo likes this.
    09-25-2015 03:32 PM
    Now they're taunting me... UPS guy sitting down the street... Whaddya waiting for?

Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread-img_4816.jpg
    09-25-2015 03:34 PM
    Now they're taunting me... UPS guy sitting down the street... Whaddya waiting for?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4816.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	830.1 KB 
ID:	92692
    Hank, just grab your baseball bat and walk over to the truck. You should be able to convince the driver easily enough, no?
    Mikeglo and nikkisharif like this.
    09-25-2015 03:35 PM
    For those of you still waiting: have a picture.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
    09-25-2015 03:42 PM
    For those of you still waiting: have a picture.

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...271be0d836.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
    Hope you have enough pictures to last till Monday lol
    09-25-2015 03:43 PM
    Still waiting here. Seems it went from UPS to USPS, then back to UPS. ? So now it may be a late 6:00 delivery. Always at the end of the route!
    09-25-2015 03:51 PM
    Still waiting here. Seems it went from UPS to USPS, then back to UPS. ? So now it may be a late 6:00 delivery. Always at the end of the route!
    I feel ya, I was expecting my FedEx delivery to be late, it does say by 8pm, however, I'm still waiting for best buy to notify me that I can pick up my 6S+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-25-2015 03:53 PM
    I feel ya, I was expecting my FedEx delivery to be late, it does say by 8pm, however, I'm still waiting for best buy to notify me that I can pick up my 6S+

have you called them to find out if they have it?
    09-25-2015 03:57 PM
    Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread-clip.jpg

I keep refreshing the page to see if it's delivered
    09-25-2015 04:04 PM
    What is the process for swapping out the old phone for a new one with the Watch paired with the old phone? Unpair before backing up? After backing up? Repair before or after the restore?
    Unpair. Backup old phone. Restore backup to new phone. Repair.
    Scatabrain likes this.
    09-25-2015 04:06 PM
    Another thing that I found out from other forums is that the SIM is getting short-circuited if it's not seated or it did not fit the SIM tray properly.
    09-25-2015 04:08 PM
    I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and play with it a bit. I got my hubby restored from his 5S to my 6S before I messed with mine. And his computer didn't want to recognize the 6 when I plugged it in. A reboot fixed that but then he had 40GB of music to get synced over.
    But I'm all set on the 6S+ now. Haven't had a chance to to try out 3D Touch or the camera yet.
    09-25-2015 04:09 PM
    have you called them to find out if they have it?
    Wife's 6S just got here via FedEx. Still nothing from best buy. First time I called the store, "Carolyn" told me to wait for the email a little longer and if I still didn't get it to call back and she would talk to get manager to see I'd I could just go pick it up because their system said something along the lines of "waiting for pickup" but not exactly.. So I waited three hours or so, called back and got her again. This time she was less helpful and less willing to help. She said do not done in, wait for the email, the phones are going on a first come first serve basis. I assume she meant who pre ordered first, either way, the website guaranteed me a phone today so I will be pissed if I don't get it today. She said there was a shipment in the warehouse and that she didn't know if my phone might be in there, just wait to get the email...

09-25-2015 04:11 PM
    Other than the LTE issue that is driving me nuts... The phone is beautiful & fast.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    Another thing that I found out from other forums is that the SIM is getting short-circuited if it's not seated or it did not fit the SIM tray properly. I suggest you get a new SIM from your carrier.
    09-25-2015 04:12 PM
    Restoring now...

Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread-img_4817.jpg
    09-25-2015 04:13 PM
    Wife's 6S just got here via FedEx. Still nothing from best buy. First time I called the store, "Carolyn" told me to wait for the email a little longer and if I still didn't get it to call back and she would talk to get manager to see I'd I could just go pick it up because their system said something along the lines of "waiting for pickup" but not exactly.. So I waited three hours or so, called back and got her again. This time she was less helpful and less willing to help. She said do not done in, wait for the email, the phones are going on a first come first serve basis. I assume she meant who pre ordered first, either way, the website guaranteed me a phone today so I will be pissed if I don't get it today. She said there was a shipment in the warehouse and that she didn't know if my phone might be in there, just wait to get the email...

Nice! Congrats to your wife! Still waiting on mine also :-(
    Mikeglo likes this.
    09-25-2015 04:14 PM

You're a better person than I am, I would have been down to the store looking for my phone.
    09-25-2015 04:15 PM
    YAY.... UPS finally arrived

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Mikeglo, kataran and nikkisharif like this.
    09-25-2015 04:21 PM
    You're a better person than I am, I would have been down to the store looking for my phone.
    Lol, I'm thinking about going down there and trying my luck at just buying a phone, but I really don't wanna make the 25 min drive for nothing

09-25-2015 04:23 PM
2,260 ... 8384858687 ...