BTW, I just noticed that the thread title is incorrect. It should be:

Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Daylight Time at Apple.com
    Fixed that. Thanks.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    09-12-2015 12:03 AM
    Plus is the way to go, for those deciding between the two.

Do you guys think I should get silver this time? I have space gray 6+ now and really tempted to change it up. Do you guys find the bezel of white distracting compare to black? I just bought a new white car is another reason I'm tempted lol. I've never owned a white phone before so I'm really thinking about this one.
    I always sty with black bezels.
    09-12-2015 12:04 AM
    I always sty with black bezels.
    Me, too... I have never owned a white bezeled iPhone or iPad... no need to start now!
    09-12-2015 12:05 AM
    Gotta be at work at 6am, I don't think I'm gonna make it. On a second thought, I'm taking a trip to a gas station & getting the biggest red bull

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk
    09-12-2015 12:11 AM
    Gotta be at work at 6am, I don't think I'm gonna make it. On a second thought, I'm taking a trip to a gas station & getting the biggest red bull

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk
    Your gonna be soooooo tired in the morning, good luck at work lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-12-2015 12:15 AM

Do you guys think I should get silver this time? I have space gray 6+ now and really tempted to change it up. Do you guys find the bezel of white distracting compare to black? I just bought a new white car is another reason I'm tempted lol. I've never owned a white phone before so I'm really thinking about this one.
    I had a white (silver) iPhone5... now I have a Space Gray 6.

Gonna be switching it up with the Gold (white bezel). For some reason, I hate white bezels on iPads or larger devices, but I quite like the contrast with a phone.

Also your post is helping me with my still split decision on 6S or 6S+... I have the regular 6 now, but I think I'll regret it if I don't go bigger this time around!
    09-12-2015 12:23 AM
    Anyone who questioned their decision last year by going with the smaller phone may as well just order the Plus this time around and give it a whirl. If you don't like it you can always just exchange it within two weeks.
    DaPhoneking likes this.
    09-12-2015 12:24 AM

I don't think the white is distracting at all on the silver but on the gold I think it is.
    09-12-2015 12:25 AM

Gonna be switching it up with the Gold (white bezel). For some reason, I hate white bezels on iPads or larger devices, but I quite like the contrast with a phone.

Also your post is helping me with my still split decision on 6S or 6S+... I have the regular 6 now, but I think I'll regret it if I don't go bigger this time around!
    I think you should try the Plus. It's the only way to truly know if it's for you. I tried it several times and never cared for it. You may love it. Only one way to find out.

Nice choice on gold. I used to always get black bezel phones until the 6. Now I much prefer the white.
    dchandler and SaMaster14 like this.
    09-12-2015 12:25 AM
    Where is Rene and Michelle? They are always here for the preorder.
    DaPhoneking and Michelle Haag like this.
    09-12-2015 12:28 AM
    2 1/2 hours more!! I can't wait!!!!
    09-12-2015 12:30 AM
    Where is Rene and Michelle? They are always here for the preorder.
    Rene is rarely here. He may pop in at some point. Michelle, on the other hand, is always around. I haven't seen her post, but I have seen her "like" some posts...
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    09-12-2015 12:31 AM

Trust me I had the iPhone 6 for two weeks after launch and I ended up getting the plus and turn around selling the 6. The size grows on you and I can't even imagine going smaller now! I think it was just such a dramatic change in size coming from a 5s but from a 6 definitely plus!
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    09-12-2015 12:32 AM
    I find white bezels appear to be more vivid in screen quality compared to black. I've done many side by side comparisons. Is it just me?
    09-12-2015 12:34 AM
    I find white bezels appear to be more vivid in screen quality compared to black. I've done many side by side comparisons. Is it just me?
    I think it's a matter of personal choice. For me, the black bezels tend to make the screen pop. Again, my preference.
    09-12-2015 12:36 AM
    Apple.com is completely down now. Getting an error "Access Denied"
    09-12-2015 12:37 AM
    I think iOS' color scheme just makes it seem like that with white.
    09-12-2015 12:38 AM
    I'm still debating on downsizing...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    09-12-2015 12:41 AM
    I hear you. Black is still my favorite, I even did a matte black easy skins to my 6+ to get all black look. I just want to try to possibly change it up this year and go for silver. I upgrade every year so I can always go back to black next year if I end up going with silver. Where in AZ are you?
    09-12-2015 12:44 AM
    Does anyone know when the Apple iPhone Upgrade Program appointments would be? During the 2 weeks before the 25th or on the 25th and after?
    09-12-2015 12:50 AM
    I hear you. Black is still my favorite, I even did a matte black easy skins to my 6+ to get all black look. I just want to try to possibly change it up this year and go for silver. I upgrade every year so I can always go back to black next year if I end up going with silver. Where in AZ are you?
    5 minutes from UoP Stadium
    09-12-2015 12:50 AM
    Hey fellas. Pajamas on from scottsdale az. Hank and evorc... stay off the highways.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    09-12-2015 12:51 AM
    5 minutes from UoP Stadium
    Awesome I'm on the westside as well. Go Cardinals!!!
    09-12-2015 12:53 AM
    Good luck everyone. Hope you get the phone you want.
    09-12-2015 12:53 AM
    Hey fellas. Pajamas on from scottsdale az. Hank and evorc... stay off the highways.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    Indeed. They had a "person of interest" earlier today. Heard that they booked him on unrelated charges. Scary stuff out there... moron should be caught and strung up for the buzzards.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    09-12-2015 12:54 AM
2,260 ... 678910 ...