I know I'm probably the only one who wants to do this because I've been reading this whole thread, but does Apple not let you change the delivery date through UPS My Choice? I tried to change it but it didn't update with requested date like what it did with a previous package when I used the feature. Also, I know I have the option to pre-sign but I don't want to leave it out on the doorstep because I don't trust any of my neighbors since I just moved in.
    09-24-2015 06:36 PM
    Phone either just entering or just departing New Mexico...
    09-24-2015 06:37 PM
    Just got a message mine won't be here until Tuesday. =/

Well, whatever.

I'm never that lucky. LOL

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
    Really?! That's impossible! Our phones are on the same plane!!!
    09-24-2015 06:37 PM
    I'd have felt better if they'd not given me a concrete date of the 25th just to be wrong. =/

I'm not upset I'm not getting the phone on the 25th. I'm more upset that they got my hopes up with false promises. I have patience. I'm never even the type to buy on launch day actually.

But this was a birthday present to myself since I turned 31 the same time I ordered the phone. It just feels really ugly, that I was lied to on that date.

I'm sure everyone makes mistakes but more than one rep promised... I hope they reach out to that store to train them not to make promises they can't keep. Ahh.

Want some oreo cookies or chips ahoy? Junk food helps frustration.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.

Awww, you can come share mine until yours arrives .
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-24-2015 06:45 PM
    They never even offered or told me I had different options for shipping. Just said they'd take care of it and I'd for sure get it on the 25th.

That's why I was a little miffed.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    I had to mention it to them because of last year. They offered free overnight in store but not on the phone. On release day I had no updated information at all but after a long day of camping that morning at T-Mobile just to have a 6 in hand, my phone comes... via UPS... No shipping info at all, and I hadn't paid for overnight so I didn't think that I'd have it on release date. So this year I made sure that I mentioned free overnight. They did better this year but from the looks of it, not that great.

I can't really celebrate until we all have ours in hand.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-24-2015 06:48 PM
    I know I'm probably the only one who wants to do this because I've been reading this whole thread, but does Apple not let you change the delivery date through UPS My Choice? I tried to change it but it didn't update with requested date like what it did with a previous package when I used the feature. Also, I know I have the option to pre-sign but I don't want to leave it out on the doorstep because I don't trust any of my neighbors since I just moved in.
    There's an option to change the delivery date, but if they allow it, it would be after the 25th.
    09-24-2015 06:49 PM
    Everybody be like...
    09-24-2015 06:50 PM
    Just got the Best Buy flyer... It makes waiting for my phone more painful...
    Attachment 92517

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk
    What does the flyer say? Image does not show.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk v3.2.1.
    09-24-2015 07:02 PM
    (Meant to hit the quote button) I know, I changed it for Tuesday the 29 because that's when I'll be home but it doesn't show updated on UPS My Choice.
    Last edited by j0celyn; 09-24-2015 at 07:15 PM.
    09-24-2015 07:03 PM
    If you're using TspaTalk, try posting images using the TapaTalk share options.
    09-24-2015 07:11 PM
    What does the flyer say? Image does not show.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk v3.2.1.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    09-24-2015 07:13 PM
    If you're using TspaTalk, try posting images using the TapaTalk share options.
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...6bd204d49d.jpg
    My internet has been messing up lately so my image may of not uploaded correctly

09-24-2015 07:15 PM
    Well, it's on a road trip now!!!
    Picture won't attach for some reason.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    Attached Thumbnails Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread-uploadfromtaptalk1443140345598.jpg  
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 09-24-2015 at 07:30 PM.
    09-24-2015 07:19 PM
    My internet has been messing up lately so my image may of not uploaded correctly

Not working for me either.
    09-24-2015 07:25 PM
    Not working for me either.
    Actually the forum in general is messing up on me though Tapatalk...

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-24-2015 07:30 PM
    Well, it's on a road trip now!!!
    Picture won't attach for some reason.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    How far to you live from Karen? Maybe your phones are on a road trip together.
    09-24-2015 07:33 PM

I got the picture both times
    09-24-2015 07:33 PM
    I'll be stuck at work until 3:30pm and wont get home till 4pm. Most likely missing the driver delivey. Should I pre sign the package and hope its here when i get home.....idk. Got any advice for me?
    I've pre signed for deliveries from Apple before without any problems. However, I have a small, enclosed front porch for the deliveries to be left on - out of sight of of any passers by. So, taking that into account I'd recommend you taking a look at your immediate surroundings and asking yourself how comfortable you would feel having a valuable package left sitting there unattended for a certain period of time. If you feel comfortable with the location/surrounding - go ahead and pre sign for the delivery, leaving the signed slip in a prominent location for the driver to find. If possible maybe you could have a neighbor, or friend, keep an eye out for the delivery and/or package and have them pick it up for you. If you're not comfortable with this, then waiting for a second delivery attempt, or making other arrangements for getting your package from the currier would probably better suite your needs, imo.
    09-24-2015 07:39 PM
    Mine is still showing the origin scan in Louisville. It better as heck be ready for me to pick up at the Lenexa, KS UPS facility in 13 hours!
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-24-2015 07:40 PM
    Phone within 40 miles.
    09-24-2015 07:40 PM
    Mine is still showing the origin scan in Louisville. It better as heck be ready for me to pick up at the Lenexa, KS UPS facility in 13 hours!
    I wouldn't worry too much. Like I said in a previous post, my Apple Watch didn't leave Louisville on a plane until about 2am and was on a truck for delivery at 6am in Southern California.
    RECON1 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    09-24-2015 07:42 PM
    We're about 40-50 miles apart.
    09-24-2015 07:45 PM
    Opposites. She's Mid East Virginia and I'm extreme NW Virginia.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold
    09-24-2015 07:46 PM
    I've noticed on a couple of my recent posts the quotes aren't coming thru, I have to add it later.
    09-24-2015 07:47 PM
    I got the picture both times
    Both images show on the web (Firefox browser), but the first one does not show up in Tapatalk.
    09-24-2015 07:56 PM
2,260 ... 7071727374 ...