Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I didn't physically go to a store, I just visited their website. did you go to a store?

No, online it lets you put in your zip code and check nearest stores, did you look at more than one store or did it bit even give you that option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
No, online it lets you put in your zip code and check nearest stores, did you look at more than one store or did it bit even give you that option?

I actually don't believe I was asked for a zip code. I searched the phone I wanted and got this ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1442808926.863868.jpg

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Ohh, yeah. I guess not. I was clicking on the name of the phone and from there checking availability, but yeah, seems like they might be out... You could also try radio shack, Walmart, staples, hmm I'm sure there are more..

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
No worries. Neither do I.
Seems different folks are experiencing different info based on how the order went in.
Grab a chair and sit with us while we wait.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I read my tracking info wrong... Just the shipping label has been created so far... But it was created about 2 hours away from me still.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Priyal27

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
AT&T says preparing for shipping! Friday cannot come soon enough. I also ordered and apple watch which is arriving on Thursday! Going to be an awesome week!

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I pre-ordered Friday the 18th, I know kinda late to the party! I ordered thru AT&T, the 6s Rose Gold 64GB. It says expected shipping date between Oct 2 and Oct 9th. So it will be interesting to read about everyone else receiving their device while I'm still waiting! I thought about going on Friday and getting in line at my local AT&T store like I did last year, but I was afraid I wouldn't get the rose gold. That there might be a limited supply. So I ordered to make sure I will be getting what I want. The shipping dates really aren't as far out as I thought they might be.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered Friday the 18th, I know kinda late to the party! I ordered thru AT&T, the 6s Rose Gold 64GB. It says expected shipping date between Oct 2 and Oct 9th. So it will be interesting to read about everyone else receiving their device while I'm still waiting! I thought about going on Friday and getting in line at my local AT&T store like I did last year, but I was afraid I wouldn't get the rose gold. That there might be a limited supply. So I ordered to make sure I will be getting what I want. The shipping dates really aren't as far out as I thought they might be.

That's really the only reason I decided to preorder instead of wait in line. I wanted to make sure I got the color and capacity I had my heart set on. I'd really like to do the line sometime though, just to see if it's as cool of an atmosphere as I'm picturing :).

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm still sitting at Preparing for Shipment as well. But based on past orders from Apple (but for iPads on release day, not iPhones), I'm pretty sure my iPhone is already sitting in a warehouse in PA. I may not get a Shipped notification until late Wed or Thurs. I think it's mostly western US that gets to track them all the way from China or maybe people who ordered after they exhausted the stock in the distribution centers also get to track from China.

Could be. I am west coast, and also didn't order until about 6am so I fit both of those. Have tracking number and location in China from UPS, but still waiting on Apple to say it is shipped.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Well I've only done the line thing one time, in 2014. I got to the store about 7:00 am, they were opening at 8:00. There were people camped out right at the front, (you could tell they had been there probably all night they had chairs and coolers haha I'm not quite that devoted). :) But I wasn't that far down the line when I got there an hour early. Once the store opened the line really did move pretty fast. It wasn't anything exciting. Just people standing in line. lol! I did start talking to the lady behind me as time went on, but you haven't missed anything. Not in my area anyway!

True_RL

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my phone from Apple the morning of Sept. 12th. My card was just charged on Saturday and the status on my order says "preparing for shipment". I am not sure how many of you are in the east coast but hope this helps if your card hasn't been charged yet. I haven't gotten a tracking number and I tried to do what others have done through FedEx and UPS and no luck. :(

Let the long week begin! :nerd:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm still sitting at Preparing for Shipment as well. But based on past orders from Apple (but for iPads on release day, not iPhones), I'm pretty sure my iPhone is already sitting in a warehouse in PA. I may not get a Shipped notification until late Wed or Thurs. I think it's mostly western US that gets to track them all the way from China or maybe people who ordered after they exhausted the stock in the distribution centers also get to track from China.

So you don't get a tracking number before late?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Could be. I am west coast, and also didn't order until about 6am so I fit both of those. Have tracking number and location in China from UPS, but still waiting on Apple to say it is shipped.

How did you track it if Apple hasn't given you the tracking number yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.