Where did you find the SN?
    https://supportprofile.apple.com/
    09-21-2015 06:13 PM
    I checked my phone's serial number on http://sndeep.info and amusingly the "age" of my phone is listed as "infant".
    Attachment 92172
    How did you get to that page? Mine only shows it's clean and gives me a TAC #?

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    09-21-2015 06:15 PM
    Ohh, i ordered directly through ATT so i am assuming i cant check mine.
    09-21-2015 06:17 PM
    Attachment 92167
    my tracking number showed up today on UPS my choice but it oddly shows its shipping from PA? every other pre-order I've done has always shown China. is anyone else seeing this on their tracking?
    Yes mine is also coming from Harrisburg,PA to NJ
    09-21-2015 06:18 PM
    Ohh, i ordered directly through ATT so i am assuming i cant check mine.
    There are two key pieces of information that you need...

First, you need to know which courier your store uses... since there are only two main delivery couriers in play here, you can try both FedEx and UPS. I know Apple uses UPS, but not sure which AT&T uses.

The second piece of the puzzle is figuring out what AT&T uses for a "reference number". Again, you're going to have to guess... try your cellular phone number, your AT&T account number, any other phone number that might be associated with your account or perhaps your order number.

The key is searching the courier's site for something that matches your order... it could be simple and straight forward, or you could be looking for a needle in a haystack. But you have until Friday to find it, unless AT&T provides you that information sooner.

Good luck.
    Last edited by HankAZ; 09-21-2015 at 06:52 PM.
    TwitchyPuppy and Priyal27 like this.
    09-21-2015 06:24 PM
    There are two key pieces of information that you need...

First, you need to know which courier your store uses... since there are only two main delivery couriers in play here, you can try both FedEx and UPS. I know Apple uses UPS, but not sure which AT&T uses.

The second piece of the puzzle is figuring out what AT&T uses for a "reference number". Again, you're going to have to guess... try your cellular phone number, your AT&T account number, any other phone number that might be associated with your account or perhaps your order number.

The key is searching the courier's site for something that matches your order... it could be simple and straight forward, or you could be looking for a needle in a haystack. But you have until Friday to find it, unless AT&T provides you that information sooner.

Good luck.
    I did a little poking around, and it looks like AT&T uses FedEx for shipping.
    09-21-2015 06:59 PM
    I did a little poking around, and it looks like AT&T uses FedEx for shipping.
    Ordered through Apple App and I'm with AT&T and was able to find my shipping information through the UPS website using my order number without entering the last 2 digit.
    09-21-2015 07:05 PM
    How did you get to that page? Mine only shows it's clean and gives me a TAC #?

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.
    I entered the SN and said the manufacturer was Apple. Then after it found the SN, it asked me what the color and capacity was. Then I got that screen.
    09-21-2015 07:20 PM
    Ordered through Apple App and I'm with AT&T and was able to find my shipping information through the UPS website using my order number without entering the last 2 digit.
    Yes, but this discussion is about ordering from AT&T, not for AT&T from Apple.
    09-21-2015 07:25 PM
    Mine is finally showing up on UPS. Doesn't show all the China stuff though. Just said a label was created and it's coming from Mount Juliet TN.

My support profile isn't updated showing my 6s Plus yet.
    09-21-2015 07:28 PM
    I entered the SN and said the manufacturer was Apple. Then after it found the SN, it asked me what the color and capacity was. Then I got that screen.
    What SN did you get? I can't find where it is.
    09-21-2015 07:35 PM
    Mine is finally showing up on UPS. Doesn't show all the China stuff though. Just said a label was created and it's coming from Mount Juliet TN.

My support profile isn't updated showing my 6s Plus yet.
    Did you use your phone number?
    09-21-2015 07:37 PM
    Looks like FedEx is going to repeatedly ship my phone across the city of Memphis until Friday. So annoying to think that its right in my backyard but I can't have it yet.

Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread-51r6yce.png
    09-21-2015 07:41 PM
    I thought Apple would email the tracking number. Kind of hard to track without it. Nothing else works.
    09-21-2015 07:59 PM
    Looks like FedEx is going to repeatedly ship my phone across the city of Memphis until Friday. So annoying to think that its right in my backyard but I can't have it yet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51r6Yce.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	92183
    Did you have the tracking number?
    09-21-2015 08:00 PM
    Did you use your phone number?
    Yes. I used my phone number. And I only got it to work when I added the extension to my zip.
    09-21-2015 08:01 PM
    You could register for FedEx Delivery Manager and/or UPS My Choice so that each carrier will notify you whenever there is a package en route to your address. Both services are free.
    09-21-2015 08:10 PM
    Did you have the tracking number?
    Yep but I ordered through Verizon.
    09-21-2015 08:41 PM
    Yes. I used my phone number. And I only got it to work when I added the extension to my zip.
    Doesn't work for me. LOL
    09-21-2015 08:42 PM
    What SN did you get? I can't find where it is.
    I went to supportprofile.apple.com and there new phone was listed with all my other Apple devices. It had the SN.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    09-21-2015 08:45 PM
    Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread-iphone-order-status.jpg

Anyone order through AT&T on Pre Order day? I ordered an iPhone 6s Plus 128 GB Space Grey once AT&T website loaded at 3:08 A.M. EST and got an estimated ship date of October 16th Someone help me understand why my ship date is so far when I was only 8 minutes into the pre-order date.
    Mikeglo likes this.
    09-21-2015 09:29 PM
    Same here, I ordered at 1:57A CT, 128 GB Gold 6S+ and got the same time frame, ended up going with best buy this party Saturday and will be picking up on release day I think someone mentioned that AT&T started pre-orders like 10 minutes early which would have made me 7 mins late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-21-2015 09:31 PM
    I read that you went through Best Buy and I tried that as well because my local Best Buy has the phone I want in stock but they require a 4 digit passcode (not the last 4 of social) and I couldn't find mine or make a new one, I even called AT&T so now I'm just stuck. (Oh and this message might come up twice I had to re-type it because it didn't show up)
    09-21-2015 09:39 PM
    I read that you went through Best Buy and I tried that as well because my local Best Buy has the phone I want in stock but they require a 4 digit passcode (not the last 4 of social) and I couldn't find mine or make a new one, I even called AT&T so now I'm just stuck. (Oh and this message might come up twice I had to re-type it because it didn't show up)
    Yeah, I had to create a passcode to be able to do it through best buy, no big deal, it's just a passport you'd give AT&T when you call for support rather than the last four of your social. Just call AT&T and ask them to help you figure out your account passcode or set one up if you don't already have one. You can also go to the best buy website and click on the device you want and check availability before you go through the trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    andrew_webb likes this.
    09-21-2015 09:43 PM
    No tracking info from Apple yet, but using phone # and zip was able to finds it through UPS. It's sitting in Harrisburg waiting shipment to Columbus, OH. Set as next day air so I'm assuming it'll be stuck there til Thursday.
    Mikeglo likes this.
    09-21-2015 09:43 PM
2,260 ... 5455565758 ...