But you have a nice 6 Plus!
    LOL ....but I want a 6s Plus ( in my pouting child's voice...LOL)

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    09-14-2015 05:57 PM
    Meh....unless I WIN contest or something, I've decided to forgo the 6s Plus and wait on the 7. I will let you guys have all the FUN for now...

09-14-2015 06:24 PM
    Meh....unless I WIN contest or something, I've decided to forgo the 6s Plus and wait on the 7. I will let you guys have all the FUN for now...

D'aww! Oh well. At least you've moved up from that 5s right? What color did you get? Gold?
    09-14-2015 06:31 PM
    D'aww! Oh well. At least you've moved up from that 5s right? What color did you get? Gold?
    Yes, I went with the 128gb Space Gray and the Black apple Leather case
    LadiJae likes this.
    09-14-2015 06:54 PM
    Yes, I went with the 128gb Space Gray and the Black apple Leather case
    Ohhh. Joined the black bezel club? Didn't you have a gold 5s? I'm getting information all jumbled up.
    09-14-2015 07:09 PM

I thought about that! But I couldn't pass it up LOL I need my yearly new upgrade

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-14-2015 07:11 PM

Ok, if you insist. But there will probably be lots of drooling.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-14-2015 07:13 PM
    UGH!! On my confirmation from t-mo, they left my apartment number off the shipping address. I went to the t-mo customer support chat (because I'm unable to use my phone at the moment - I'm on a conference call) and they said that I'll need to call t-mo, cancel my order, and resubmit it!!!!! WTF??? I'm really hoping that's not right. I'm going to call them on my break. Kinda freaking out now...
    That sucks. Hope it works out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-14-2015 07:26 PM
    Are actual pajamas required for this party, or optional? 'Cos all I got are these ratty old sweats. They haven't been washed in years now because the next trip through the rinse cycle will reduce them to a nondescript pile of threads, lint, and the residue of remnants of assorted cookouts and late-night snacks. The dogs don't mind them, and if they're good enough for them, they should be good enough for this throng of reprobates. I can say that because I still own a BlackBerry. I can say it here because I, one of the few remaining bastions of hope for BlackBerry fandom, have acquiesced kicking and screaming into mobile conformity and pre-ordered a 6S+. Think of it like Seinfeld's dentist who converted to Judaism just for the jokes.

Anyway ...

Attachment 91432
    OH
    MY
    GOD

Well.... Um.... Ahem..... Welcome to iMore. I hope you enjoy our forums and I hope you enjoy your new iPhone.

Welcome onboard. We're a happy, relaxed bunch. Grab a beer and look around.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    09-14-2015 07:30 PM

NONONONO!!!!! YOU MUST get your new baby!!!!! I can't enjoy mine if you haven't got yours!!!!

09-14-2015 07:32 PM
    Are actual pajamas required for this party, or optional? 'Cos all I got are these ratty old sweats. They haven't been washed in years now because the next trip through the rinse cycle will reduce them to a nondescript pile of threads, lint, and the residue of remnants of assorted cookouts and late-night snacks. The dogs don't mind them, and if they're good enough for them, they should be good enough for this throng of reprobates. I can say that because I still own a BlackBerry. I can say it here because I, one of the few remaining bastions of hope for BlackBerry fandom, have acquiesced kicking and screaming into mobile conformity and pre-ordered a 6S+. Think of it like Seinfeld's dentist who converted to Judaism just for the jokes.

Anyway ...

Attachment 91432
    This is quite possibly the funniest comment I've read on any Mobile Nations forums.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-14-2015 07:38 PM
    My sales girl on t mobile customer service brilliantly typed sweet instead if suite. Yes seriously. They also left off the company name. T mobile said ups will update it so hopefully it won't be an issue for those of us with jacked addresses. Sweet.. Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-14-2015 07:39 PM
    Maybe she had the munchies?????

09-14-2015 07:40 PM
    My sales girl on t mobile customer service brilliantly typed sweet instead if suite. Yes seriously. They also left off the company name. T mobile said ups will update it so hopefully it won't be an issue for those of us with jacked addresses. Sweet.. Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's quite crazy. Does something like that even exist?

But I've had UPS fix addresses and even forward to a different address! A lot more useful than T-Mobile in that...

I'm guessing once they submit preorders, it's out of their hands and into Apples/UPS's?
    09-14-2015 08:39 PM
    Ohhh. Joined the black bezel club? Didn't you have a gold 5s? I'm getting information all jumbled up.
    Yes I had the Gold 5s, but I decided to go with the Space Gray this go round.
    09-14-2015 08:39 PM
    Yes I had the Gold 5s, but I decided to go with the Space Gray this go round.
    Great choice sir! I think it looks the best with the antenna lines.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-14-2015 08:55 PM
    Great choice sir! I think it looks the best with the antenna lines.
    I actually like all the colors, but I thought the Space Gray looked best to ME this time.

09-14-2015 08:57 PM
    For those who ordered through Apple at midnight, are your orders still on 'processing items' with a delivery date of 9/25? I'm assuming the status will stay at processing until the phones are released?

I'm very happy I went through Apple this time around and that they were able to get all my Verizon upgrade information.

I still remember when I ordered my iPhone5, I was using one of my parents' upgrades so Apple said that should go through Verizon. I was on the east coast so I waited until 3am and preordered through Verizon and on delivery day, I got a box with no phone! Verizon denied my claim that I didn't get a phone... We actually had to take them to small claims court to get any recompense and I ended up paying full price for the phone on top of the upgrade I already paid or I would have never gotten the phone...
    09-14-2015 09:27 PM
    For those who ordered through Apple at midnight, are your orders still on 'processing items' with a delivery date of 9/25? I'm assuming the status will stay at processing until the phones are released?

I'm very happy I went through Apple this time around and that they were able to get all my Verizon upgrade information.
    They go from Processing to Preparing to Ship to Shipped.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    09-14-2015 09:31 PM
    Here's the detailed info from the Apple orders page:

Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread-screen-shot-2015-09-14-7.01.27-pm.png
    09-14-2015 10:02 PM
    I remember last year I got off work early, sped home and sat in my living room, looking out the window every ten seconds. When the FedEx truck came around (I ordered through AT&T) I started jumping up and down like crazy. My 6 Plus is my baby but I'm ready for the 6s Plus. I'm impatient and anxious for the 25th. Apple delivers through UPS, correct?
    09-15-2015 07:02 AM
    I remember last year I got off work early, sped home and sat in my living room, looking out the window every ten seconds. When the FedEx truck came around (I ordered through AT&T) I started jumping up and down like crazy. My 6 Plus is my baby but I'm ready for the 6s Plus. I'm impatient and anxious for the 25th. Apple delivers through UPS, correct?
    FedEx or UPS. I think it just depends on your location.
    Zafla likes this.
    09-15-2015 07:21 AM
    Apple delivers by FedEx around here (northeast US), which I'm not happy about -- it always seems to be a hassle with them. A sig is gonna be required, but I most likely won't be home when they come. Apple says you can auto-sign for it once it has shipped; hopefully FedEx pays attention this time.
    09-15-2015 07:59 AM
    I actually like all the colors, but I thought the Space Gray looked best to ME this time.

Space gray rocks. And it's the fastest color.

Oh, wait -- this isn't the motorcycle forum, is it.

Well it's still the fastest color.
    Spencerdl and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    09-15-2015 08:02 AM
    Space gray rocks. And it's the fastest color.

Oh, wait -- this isn't the motorcycle forum, is it.

Well it's still the fastest color.
    LOL ....oh okay, I agree...it's the fastest

09-15-2015 08:03 AM
2,260 ... 4243444546 ...