You'll love it. I did it for the iPhone 3GS.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold
    Yeah, I need to add this experience to my resume....LOL

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    09-13-2015 07:14 PM
    While you guys and gals are waiting on the Postman, FedEx and UPS.....I will be waiting in a long line....LOL . This will be my first experience waiting in line for an Apple Product. I'm kinda looking forward to the experience. A once in a lifetime thingy

It will be great. This is the first year I haven't waited in line.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-13-2015 07:16 PM

Take a cooler filled with food and drink, a pillow and a blanket. You'll be fine.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-13-2015 08:28 PM

I really wanted to do it too, but I was afraid of not getting there early enough and them being out of the exact one I wanted by the time I got in the door! I was thinking about still going if my delivery date is after the 25th.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-13-2015 08:28 PM
    You mean "working" from home
    You've been hanging with Sean too much... the snark is oozing.

But I work from home full time, so I also understand where you're coming from.
    09-13-2015 08:34 PM

Everyone should experience it at least once. It really is a neat experience... especially when the Apple employees show up around 5:30 tor 6:00 am.
    Spencerdl and pantlesspenguin like this.
    09-13-2015 08:36 PM
    It honestly reminded me of standing in line for U2 tickets when I was in college.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-13-2015 08:40 PM
    It honestly reminded me of standing in line for U2 tickets when I was in college.

I waited in line at the Apple Store in Las Vegas (The Forum at Caesar's Palace) while on vacation for the 4S. Definitely an experience everyone should have once in their life!

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Spencerdl and pantlesspenguin like this.
    09-13-2015 08:56 PM
    Only time I stood in line was for the 4 and I even had a reservation for in store pickup. For the 6/6plus I preordered for pickup at the 5th Ave store in NY....so I guess you could say I stood in line for that too but I was in the much shorter reservation line
    09-13-2015 11:20 PM
    Unless you're a stockholder, who really gives a sh*t why?
    I AM a stock holder.
    09-13-2015 11:47 PM

I worked at Lenox Mall in Atl when the first iPhone came out. The line was insane!!! They weren't set up then the way they are now to handle it. It was definitely cool to see. I skipped the first iPhone though. Started with the 3GS
    09-14-2015 12:36 AM
    Just wanted to pop in and update the 12 of you that won an iMore prize over the weekend.

In case you were wondering, I didn't get a chance to email you yet, lol. Probably sometime Monday though!
    09-14-2015 04:47 AM
    Just wanted to pop in and update the 12 of you that won an iMore prize over the weekend.

In case you were wondering, I didn't get a chance to email you yet, lol. Probably sometime Monday though!
    LOL ....Oh Okay

09-14-2015 05:15 AM
    This two week wait is hell. I can't wait to get my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-14-2015 06:28 AM
    Defiantly signature required. I know my driver and he still won't leave it.

FedEx is supposed to leave it if you put your signature and tracking number on a piece of paper and put it on your door.
    09-14-2015 07:22 AM
    All my other phones were ordered from Verizon. I have always had to sign. And FedEx has been bad about barely knocking and leaving with the phone. I even put a note on the door once with my signature and tracking number. He still left with the phone. Guess I'll sit on the front porch all day waiting.
    UPS did that to me and a complaint phone call had the guy coming back later in the same day.
    09-14-2015 07:40 AM

Michelle I'm excited. My first ever prize from a website. At least shipping will be super cheap unless we meet locally.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    09-14-2015 09:31 AM
    Michelle I'm excited. My first ever prize from a website. At least shipping will be super cheap unless we meet locally.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    ConGrats. I didn't get a email so I guess I wasn't one of the Twelve. Congrats to all.

09-14-2015 09:53 AM
    I AM a stock holder.
    Then go have a conversation on Yahoo! Finance about it.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-14-2015 10:12 AM
    Spencer I didn't either. Not yet.

09-14-2015 10:14 AM
    UPS did that to me and a complaint phone call had the guy coming back later in the same day.
    I tried that route, but it had to come the next day.
    09-14-2015 10:17 AM
    While you guys and gals are waiting on the Postman, FedEx and UPS.....I will be waiting in a long line....LOL . This will be my first experience waiting in line for an Apple Product. I'm kinda looking forward to the experience. A once in a lifetime thingy

I wanted to do it this year with my son but there is this guy stopping by Philadelphia that weekend and I can't get out of work so I'll have to get it via FedEx.

Spencerdl likes this.
    09-14-2015 10:23 AM
    Whilst awaiting delivery, I did a bit of bargain hunting. Snagged an Otterbox Commuter in black for the 6s Plus for $28.55 and a Monoprice 10' MFi certified lightning cable for $16.09. I'm ready now. Will still need a screen protector...Maybe, and Applecare+...Maybe.
    09-14-2015 12:11 PM
    UGH!! On my confirmation from t-mo, they left my apartment number off the shipping address. I went to the t-mo customer support chat (because I'm unable to use my phone at the moment - I'm on a conference call) and they said that I'll need to call t-mo, cancel my order, and resubmit it!!!!! WTF??? I'm really hoping that's not right. I'm going to call them on my break. Kinda freaking out now...
    09-14-2015 01:52 PM
    UGH!! On my confirmation from t-mo, they left my apartment number off the shipping address. I went to the t-mo customer support chat (because I'm unable to use my phone at the moment - I'm on a conference call) and they said that I'll need to call t-mo, cancel my order, and resubmit it!!!!! WTF??? I'm really hoping that's not right. I'm going to call them on my break. Kinda freaking out now...
    Ouch....call ASAP. Go to the bathroom

09-14-2015 01:53 PM
2,260 ... 4041424344 ...