Maybe the initial production order for launch is bigger...
    They break record after record each year, and the first year they release 2 different sizes Apple didn't know to do this last year?
    please....
    09-13-2015 02:44 AM
    Man, Apple can't catch a break. If they sell out, people whine that they should have ordered more or done better projections. If they order enough that they don't sell out in 5 minutes, 6 hours or even 24 hours, then Apple has jumped the shark.

They ordered 90 million units for this launch... and there are still iPhones available 18 hours after they went on pre-sale. Apple is doomed.

Apple Orders 90 Million iPhones With Plans To Set Biggest Sales Record Yet : PERSONAL TECH : Tech Times
    my post wasn't an attack on apple, fanboy. I was curious why they weren't out of stock of every model already.
    You telling me apple released their first 5.5" iphone as well as a 4.7" last year and they didn't think to order 90 million last year?
    whatever. They break records every single year. they knew they needed 90 million last year too.
    09-13-2015 02:47 AM
    my post wasn't an attack on apple, fanboy. I was curious why they weren't out of stock of every model already.
    You telling me apple released their first 5.5" iphone as well as a 4.7" last year and they didn't think to order 90 million last year?
    whatever. They break records every single year. they knew they needed 90 million last year too.
    Feel better now that you have that out of your system?

Your post was an attack on Apple... suggesting that they aren't selling as many phones this year - even saying as much. I'm no fanboy, but I do use their products. My point was simply "damned of they do, damned if they don't". THAT is a fact. But whatever.
    09-13-2015 02:52 AM
    Unless you're a stockholder, who really gives a sh*t why?
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-13-2015 02:58 AM
    CONGRATS!!!!
    What delivery date? Which model?

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    Thx, October 8th . I chose the space grey 128GB 6S Plus what'd u choose, I saw u said u were picking the rose gold lol.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk
    09-13-2015 04:29 AM
    Yup. 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold.

09-13-2015 05:19 AM
    is there a way to change from shipping to my house to pick up at Apple store?
    09-13-2015 08:36 AM
    Call Apple. I haven't ever done it. But I think I've read where people have been able to do it by calling in.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold
    09-13-2015 08:38 AM
    Finally got my confirmation email. Just signed and submitted. My order status hasn't hit the tmo site yet though so I still don't know shipping details.
    09-13-2015 10:29 AM
    Finally got my confirmation email. Just signed and submitted. My order status hasn't hit the tmo site yet though so I still don't know shipping details.
    It doesn't show on my page either but the store employee said it'll at least be shipped the 25th. I really wish the online site would at least try to forecast approximate ship date.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-13-2015 10:37 AM
    ... I really wish the online site would at least try to forecast approximate ship date.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    Me too...
    Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1442155727.700039.jpg
    Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1442155736.235573.jpg
    That's all I got from bell for when my device will ship.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-13-2015 10:50 AM
    Well, after ordering my 6S I went in ten minutes later and snagged the 6S Plus too. BUT, I am not going to be the next RS of the threads lol. After tonight, I will no longer post about the indecisiveness that has plagued me the past 12 months.

I'm very happy for all who were successful and best wishes for those still trying. Please wish me luck. I never ever thought I'd become the guy who couldn't choose. Cheers.
    What happened to RS? He's missing a great opportunity for his drama... OCD is a terrible thing to waste.

(Yeah, I know it's a real "thing" for some.)
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-13-2015 11:03 AM
    Where's the waiting for delivery thread?
    09-13-2015 11:13 AM
    A bit premature, but I edited the title because we know a lot of those threads will pop up.
    09-13-2015 11:24 AM
    Anyone else who reserved for in store pickup only get an reservation confirmation email? I don't see anything about either on my apple store account or on the app
    09-13-2015 11:26 AM
    I'm getting the Speck Clear. That way I can see my purty Rose gold colour!

Nice I got two. One for me and one for the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-13-2015 11:47 AM
    Nice I got two. One for me and one for the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've been rocking the Spigen Hybrid case on my 6 Plus... like the feel/look of it, but the bumper part seems to break at the bottom around the charge port. Still looking for a good, reasonably priced case that is pretty low key. My wife has a couple of Kate Spade cases for her 6 Plus, but those are way too flashy for me. Meh.
    09-13-2015 11:51 AM
    OK so for some strange reason the App Store isn't taking my card security pin, but when I order on my computer I've got no problem.
    Anyhooooo.....just ordered the charging dock.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold
    LadiJae and nikkisharif like this.
    09-13-2015 11:58 AM
    Nice. I finally got both emails and text yesterday.
    09-13-2015 12:06 PM
    Anyone else who reserved for in store pickup only get an reservation confirmation email? I don't see anything about either on my apple store account or on the app
    Same here. Got the email confirmation but nothing is showing up on the Apple Store app.
    09-13-2015 12:11 PM
    I got mine preordered and its arriving on the 25th. I also did a reservation on the store on the 25th and got confirmation for 9:30AM appointment at our local store. I did this just in case my shipping date is pushed back and all I need to do is cancel my pre order and use my reservation to pick it up at he store. :-)
    09-13-2015 12:14 PM
    i got my reservation for 8am :-)
    09-13-2015 12:16 PM
    Anyhooooo.....just ordered the charging dock.
    I tried them out in the Apple Store yesterday (they already have them on display). Very sleek design as would be expected and it keeps the phone sturdy. Really leaning toward picking one up now.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-13-2015 12:18 PM
    This one I got just for work. But I'll be getting one for my bedroom and one for my lamp table in my den.

09-13-2015 12:20 PM
    I've been rocking the Spigen Hybrid case on my 6 Plus... like the feel/look of it, but the bumper part seems to break at the bottom around the charge port. Still looking for a good, reasonably priced case that is pretty low key. My wife has a couple of Kate Spade cases for her 6 Plus, but those are way too flashy for me. Meh.
    Nice. I never really had too many clear cases but my wife noticed it and wanted it because she got the rose gold so I figured what the heck I grab a clear one also. I already have the black, brown and blue leather ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-13-2015 12:27 PM
2,260 ... 3839404142 ...