Is there a 3rd party cable and wall charger you all use that is longer than the 1 foot that comes with it? God for bid they copy Samsung and make it 5 feet.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

They are a joke of length. Now I get why apple people are wall huggers. Brilliant Samsung marketing!

Also reading lots of 3rd party cables will say it's not a oem apple device and will not work?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    Comes with a 3' cord...and there is a 6' cord available. Are you looking for a charging cable or a jump rope?
    msm0511, reeneebob and zerog46 like this.
    09-12-2015 03:22 PM
    Adding to my case addiction, I just picked up 3 new cases for the 6s Plus. Two clear ones and a frosted one. This will be my first gold phone so I want to see it.
    The cases for the 6+ will fit the 6s+ right? The dimensions didn't change or anything in the new model?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    09-12-2015 04:04 PM
    The cases for the 6+ will fit the 6s+ right? The dimensions didn't change or anything in the new model?

Most will. Those like the Otterbox Defender will not. Otter has a new Defender.
    09-12-2015 04:10 PM

The new phones are a hair thicker but all 6 cases should fit. Minus those that are a front back case those might not have any room for a slightly larger phone.
    09-12-2015 05:02 PM
    Most will. Those like the Otterbox Defender will not. Otter has a new Defender.
    The new phones are a hair thicker but all 6 cases should fit. Minus those that are a front back case those might not have any room for a slightly larger phone.
    I hope my Spigen case still fits. I just got it.

09-12-2015 05:22 PM
    I'm sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, but what's a front back case???

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    09-12-2015 05:27 PM
    Like a Lifeproof case that has a back shell and a front shell that snap together. If they are made with minimal tolerances they might not fully snap together.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-12-2015 05:30 PM
    I hope my Spigen case still fits. I just got it.

I think those that may not work have the hard plastic shell in the case. There's no give.
    09-12-2015 05:35 PM
    Holy cow you guys have been chatty Cathys today! I got over 100 emails at work today from this thread!
    09-12-2015 06:22 PM
    Holy cow you guys have been chatty Cathys today! I got over 100 emails at work today from this thread!
    I only get private messages via email.
    msm0511 likes this.
    09-12-2015 06:49 PM
    Just get one that says it is Apple certified. Get whatever length you want. Simple. No more worrying about "a joke of a length" (which to me is actually a very convenient length).
    Exactly.

Anything with that white box on the front. Easy peasy. And Samsungs cords may be longer but the downside is they plug into a Samsung.

Finally got to edit my shipping information. Problem solved. Come on September 25. I feel guilty for not ordering through my own store (I'm a bad, bad manager lol) but we got told that even preordering today doesn't mean the customer will have it launch day. It would save me $400 but I'll be able to resell for more with it unlocked and having apple care. Meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-12-2015 06:53 PM
    Wow! I was busy all day volunteering at a wine festival (not even allowed to drink since we were pouring wine for others) and I got back to a couple of hundred messages. But I got a bottle of wine an hour for the volunteer work.
    My order status is in processing!
    zerog46 likes this.
    09-12-2015 07:59 PM
    I'm sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, but what's a front back case???

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    It's kind of like Donald Trump's hair.
    qbnkelt and bbhybridchris like this.
    09-12-2015 08:10 PM
    Was anybody able to choose in store pick up on Sep 25th?
    It was unavailable for me both on Apple Store app and the website, so i had to do the shipping.
    Did they disable pick up option for pre-orders this year?
    09-12-2015 08:11 PM
    I also received an email for the 6S I ordered. The two emails came about 6 hours apart. All good though.
    09-12-2015 08:19 PM
    it's nearly 8pm and ALL the iPhone 6S 16/64GB/128GB AT&T models are still showing In Stock and will let me make a reservation to pick it up at 11:30 am.
    Sales not going well?
    they sold out of every model in 10 min last year.
    2 colors of the 6S+ 16GB are also In Stock.
    The only model not available is rose gold.
    09-12-2015 08:53 PM
    it's nearly 8pm and ALL the iPhone 6S 16/64GB/128GB AT&T models are still showing In Stock and will let me make a reservation to pick it up at 11:30 am.
    Sales not going well?
    Maybe the initial production order for launch is bigger...
    09-12-2015 08:59 PM
    Sales not going well?
    Because they didn't produce as many as they probably should have initially. After Apple had that monster quarter they probably realized they should get a final product agreed upon during spring so they can have enough time to ramp up the production before Fall.

That's just my guess though.
    09-12-2015 09:03 PM
    6S Plus in Canada has slipped to 3-4 weeks and that's all configurations.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk
    reeneebob and nikkisharif like this.
    09-12-2015 09:06 PM
    Probably a dumb question... But any way we might get the phone Thursday the 24th? I have a 6am flight on Friday so I won't get my device until Monday :'(
    09-12-2015 09:15 PM
    Sales not going well?
    Man, Apple can't catch a break. If they sell out, people whine that they should have ordered more or done better projections. If they order enough that they don't sell out in 5 minutes, 6 hours or even 24 hours, then Apple has jumped the shark.

They ordered 90 million units for this launch... and there are still iPhones available 18 hours after they went on pre-sale. Apple is doomed.

Apple Orders 90 Million iPhones With Plans To Set Biggest Sales Record Yet : PERSONAL TECH : Tech Times
    09-12-2015 09:21 PM
    Probably a dumb question... But any way we might get the phone Thursday the 24th? I have a 6am flight on Friday so I won't get my device until Monday :'(
    Yeah, I'm going with "dumb question". After the iPhone 4 got delivered early, Apple has seen to it that the carriers don't do that again. My money (lots of it) is on NO WAY will there be any Thursday delivery.
    09-12-2015 09:22 PM
    Maybe the initial production order for launch is bigger...
    May be learning from previous demand statistics?

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    09-13-2015 12:16 AM
    Was anybody able to choose in store pick up on Sep 25th?
    It was unavailable for me both on Apple Store app and the website, so i had to do the shipping.
    Did they disable pick up option for pre-orders this year?

I reserved for in-store pickup through apple.com.
    09-13-2015 12:18 AM
    Man, Apple can't catch a break. If they sell out, people whine that they should have ordered more or done better projections. If they order enough that they don't sell out in 5 minutes, 6 hours or even 24 hours, then Apple has jumped the shark.

They ordered 90 million units for this launch... and there are still iPhones available 18 hours after they went on pre-sale. Apple is doomed.

Apple Orders 90 Million iPhones With Plans To Set Biggest Sales Record Yet : PERSONAL TECH : Tech Times
    I'd rather they be available, extra stock can be sold gradually with new batch. Too little and everyone is waiting with annoyance...

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-13-2015 12:18 AM
2,260 ... 3738394041 ...