iPhone 6 owners, to S or not to S? That is the question.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I am about 99% sure that I will go to the 6s or 6s plus. I've already sold my 6 Plus and this 5s is just too small to use much longer. I am enjoying one handed use though. I miss my big screen.

anon(161369)

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm on the fence... I had a 5s when the 6 plus came out and told myself I wouldn't upgrade.... Barely made it to October...... So I'll just wait and see..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
always!
I always find a way even if i need to sell myself :D

i get anxiety if I don't have the latest and greatest. just being honest

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't care for the new phones. Im bummed that they aren't coming out with a new iPad Air. That's what I really wanted.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Nope, I have an iPhone 6 right now, and after watching the event I now see no need to upgrade. The only thing that was tempting is the 12mp camera, BUT my ip6 takes great pictures and nothing excited me enough that I can't wait another year.

Lord Killington

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Having seen the keynote, I'm pretty underwhelmed by the 6S/6S Plus. I like the 3D Touch feature, it looks like a novel way of using the iPhone more quickly. I also like the new 12MP camera and beefed up processor ..... BUT I don't feel the way I normally do after an iPhone keynote. No butterflies of excitement, no wish to count the days until release. I just feel sort of...meh! I think I can sit this one out and just load iOS 9 and watchOS 2 and be happy with what I have. Besides all that stuff and better will be in the 7 anyways 😎

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have my orders in for a 6s and 6s Plus already. My AT&T rep will have them ordered on the 12th and in my hands on the 25th :)

oneMJL

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Not me, As a former BB fan my 6 is outstanding. As for the battery in it , I get two days on one charge with normal usage. that's on par with my Q10 .

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm surprised they didn't bump up the 6S Plus's resolution to 2K... Its the same 1920x1080.... That made me stick with my 6 Plus till next year.. Wish they would of bumped the 6S and 6S plus resolution but guess not... I'm sold on the ipad pro through I'm for sure getting that one!

Last edited:

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded my 6 plus 16gb to the 64 gb today because I ran out of space. I did the iPhone forever plan with Sprint so I will be upgrading to the newest 6S Plus when it comes out. Having the latest and greatest phone is a weakness of mine.

How are you able to get the 6s if you just upgraded?

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'll be upgrading from a 6 to the 6s+. I was one of the sad souls that got the regular 6 and convinced myself it's what I wanted when 4 months in I was already regretting that I didn't get the plus. I'm also really excited about the camera and the rose gold option ☺️

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 lines available for upgrade in November and those lines are currently in 2 year contract. Going to be using one of those upgrades for the 6s in November that way I'll get to keep my iPhone 6 and convert the other line to neXt at the same time, meaning the line will be cheaper once the 6 is paid off. That's my plan SO FAR...

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm going for it. Mainly because I can get one at upgrade price (verizon).

When I had the 5 and the 5S came out... I didn't think Touch ID was such a big deal. Now that I have it on my 6, obviously I use it daily, but at the time when I had my 5, it didn't change my user experience all that much.

I think the upgrade to the 6S from the 6 is a MUCH bigger jump than from 5 to 5S or from 4 to 4S. 3D Touch is so far integrated into the OS I know that it will greatly affect my everyday use of the device in a good way. While the phone will look the same on the outside, it is definitely a HUGE upgrade imo (and we can't forget about the added CPU/GPU 70%/90% increase power and the 12MP camera as well).

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Besides the few 4s and 5s phones I have bought on eBay, I've always been in the non "S" iPhone. Think I will stick to that. Only reason I would get the 6s+ is the camera. This 6+ I've had since last year is the longest ownership of a phone in yeeeaaarrrs.

Plus I'd have to pay almost $300 to upgrade and don't really wanna do that atm

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh