Annual New iPhone?

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Uuug. Going to stop posting about it at all. From now on it's 'Report' instead.

Just opened iMore and saw this on the main site as popular discussion.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Uuug. Going to stop posting about it at all.

One can only hope...

7cspsHc.gif

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Maybe somebody needs to put on a striped shirt, blow a whistle and call a big "time out" ... then we can all sing a rousing round of kumbaya and get busy making everyone feel special. Sean, do you still have that closet full of "participation" trophies? We could give one to each of the new kids so we can get back to discussing all things Apple.

Wow.

Nah, never got any...I got trophies for being good at something, and moved on when I wasn't...taught me where my talents should be focused, instead of building me up to think I was good at everything, but essentially making me good at nothing.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Uuug. Going to stop posting about it at all. From now on it's 'Report' instead.

Just opened iMore and saw this on the main site as popular discussion.

That's a good thing...;)....Numerous members have taken the time to participate in a discussion that contains varying degrees of emotion. The numerous members and visitors who are reading this thread are probably agreeing and disagreeing with some of the replies, but all are witnessing the fact that members do not have a problem engaging in a sometimes heated discussion.

Last edited:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
That's a good thing...;)....Numerous members taking have taken the time to participate in a discussion that contains varying degrees of emotion. The numerous members and visitors who are reading this thread are probably agreeing and disagreeing with some of the replies, but all are witnessing the fact that members do not have a problem engaging in a sometimes heated discussion.

Hmmm, kind of what a forum is supposed to be, don't you think? #missionAccomplished

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm, kind of what a forum is supposed to be, don't you think? #missionAccomplished

One of the things I love about iMore is that people can express opinions without fearing retribution from a lynch mob. That's what a forum is about. Not abiding by the company line.

The OP had a point. He expressed it. There were counter arguments. Nobody got lynched, harassed, banned, etc. That's why I love it here.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the thread, good read. I am about to upgrade from a 5c to 6 and I was just wondering if I should wait for the 6s. After all it is only a few weeks away. But I think I may still go for the 6 as the improvements to the 6s may not warrant paying more and waiting longer. Thoughts?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the thread, good read. I am about to upgrade from a 5c to 6 and I was just wondering if I should wait for the 6s. After all it is only a few weeks away. But I think I may still go for the 6 as the improvements to the 6s may not warrant paying more and waiting longer. Thoughts?

Being that we're 3 weeks away from Apple's keynote, I'd wait to at least see what the new iPhone has that may be more appealing than the current iPhone 6, if you can wait that long. If not, there's absolutely nothing wrong with getting the iPhone 6 now.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

Some key features I have heard about are a much stronger aluminum body and the same force touch that is currently used in the Apple Watch. That is the ability to use pressure on the screen to bring up additional features and menus on some apps and functions.

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't wait! Ordered an iPhone 6, 64GB in Silver! I can't take this 16GB anymore! It's constantly full and giving me the storage full alert! Now I can have my podcasts, music, iTunes U and music on my phone as I wish!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't wait! Ordered an iPhone 6, 64GB in Silver! I can't take this 16GB anymore! It's constantly full and giving me the storage full alert! Now I can have my podcasts, music, iTunes U and music on my phone as I wish!

I think you will love it! I love my Plus :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Excellent!....Let us know what you think of it after it arrives...;)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Congrats... but personally, with the new models coming in about 3 weeks, I would have found a way to limp through and get the iPhone 6S. However, I am sure you will be happy with the iPhone 6.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Awesome!!! You will love the extra capacity.

Enjoy!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Congrats... but personally, with the new models coming in about 3 weeks, I would have found a way to limp through and get the iPhone 6S. However, I am sure you will be happy with the iPhone 6.

I hear ya. But I'm sure this will be enough if an upgrade to keep me satisfied for a year or so. Im really happy with my 5c, its just the storage that's bugging me. Plus I would like apple pay. I can always get the 6s in a year (when all the issues are worked out).

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
How about ram and processor upgrades just because it doesn't look different doesn't mean it's not a worthy upgrade I love buying and iPhone every year

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice