My software is up to date: 8.3. Why is my i5 rebooting on its own. It started after I synced with my Watch. Is it a coincidence or related to my Watch? Is anyone else experiencing this problem? It is very annoying when it occurs while I'm in the middle of a call. I hope someone can let me know what is going on. Tx.
    05-21-2015 07:34 PM
    Try connecting to iTunes... and do a backup/sync... restore the iOS... then restore the backup/sync...
    Mscatinboston and rocco1022 like this.
    05-21-2015 07:37 PM
    If the problem started "after you synced with your Watch" then unpair the watch from your iPhone and see if the problem goes away. Also, if you haven't updated the OS on the Watch from 1.0 to 1.01, go ahead and update it to see if it fixes the problem.
    Mscatinboston likes this.
    05-21-2015 08:51 PM
    If the problem started "after you synced with your Watch" then unpair the watch from your iPhone and see if the problem goes away. Also, if you haven't updated the OS on the Watch from 1.0 to 1.01, go ahead and update it to see if it fixes the problem.
    I had already done the update when it first became available. I decided to do your suggestion first. I unpaired and re-paired. Let's see if it works. Tx. 👍🏼
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-21-2015 09:24 PM
    Try connecting to iTunes... and do a backup/sync... restore the iOS... then restore the backup/sync...
    I decided to try the suggestion by Just_Me_D first. If unpairing and re-pairing does not work, I will do your suggestion. Tx. 😜
    05-21-2015 09:28 PM
    I have this same problem!!! It seems to happen once an app in the App Store updates and that app also had an apple watch app. So I think it is causing a springboard crash while its trying to install to the watch.

P.S. I've done an unpair, reset and repair of my apple watch and it's not fixed. I'm also on the 8.4 public beta and it's still an issue (been happening since 8.3 for me).

P.P.S. For some reason iTunes won't complete a backup to my Mac so doing the iPhone restore is becoming challenging. :/ will need to keep researching.
    05-30-2015 01:08 AM
    I have this same problem!!! It seems to happen once an app in the App Store updates and that app also had an apple watch app. So I think it is causing a springboard crash while its trying to install to the watch.

P.S. I've done an unpair, reset and repair of my apple watch and it's not fixed. I'm also on the 8.4 public beta and it's still an issue (been happening since 8.3 for me).

P.P.S. For some reason iTunes won't complete a backup to my Mac so doing the iPhone restore is becoming challenging. :/ will need to keep researching.
    Just because impairing once didn't help doesn't mean it won't help on a subsequent try. Unpair, reboot your iPhone and then pair. Go through each setting. It's possible that a rogue app could be the problem. I haven't had any issues and I cannot duplicate the problem.
    rocco1022 likes this.
    05-30-2015 01:14 PM