Apple iPhone 6 Plus and watch sounds

radders1957

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone help, I have had problems with sounds and vibration with my phone and the previous 5s. Now it's driving mad as having got my watch, it's doing the same to that.
I do connect via Bluetooth in my car and that is prone to drop music for a moment. But when connected via wire this does not happen.
For some reason some apps do sound intermittently.
I have done a soft reset and a full one, I have reset network settings top. Running all the latest iOS
Please help and thank you

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone help,
i don't know, but we'll try our best to help.
I have had problems with sounds and vibration with my phone and the previous 5s. Now it's driving mad as having got my watch, it's doing the same to that.
This is too broad a description. Can you please be very "specific" in regard to your "sound and vibration" problem? For example, are you saying that sometimes the phone ring and vibrate and other times it doesn't? Is it happening only with music or via general alerts?
I do connect via Bluetooth in my car and that is prone to drop music for a moment. But when connected via wire this does not happen.
Prone to drop music? What do you mean? Are you saying that music simply stops playing or what?
For some reason some apps do sound intermittently.
What apps? Please explain.
I have done a soft reset and a full one, I have reset network settings top. Running all the latest iOS
Please help and thank you
Okay.

radders1957

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi, and thank you for the reply, ok let's start from the top.
The actual phone call, texts etc, sound and vibration is not an issue, it's a problem that seems to be from notifications, for example, I track a flight through an App, in my case Heathrow, the app will send a banner notification that the flight arrival has changed but I don't receive an audible alert or vibration to tell me, so I am always glancing at the screen. Another app is Flight App.On some other flight apps I use, I don't receive a banner even though I have set it up too. The same happens with other apps, but I have noticed an app called G tasks and Google Clalender does work, I believe all the time.
With regards to listening to music through my cars entertainment system, I have two options to listen through the system one is through the USB which is fine and the other is Bluetooth audio, that seems to be effected by the phone doing something in the background, I noticed that this happens with the phone signal changing, this maybe just something to do with o2 who are my carriers and my cars Bluetooth. As I have the USB option this isn't a great deal.
As mentioned the notification problem is all the worse now I have my watch, because this I take it will just mirror the phone's actions.
As mentioned this was also happening on my 5s, I was wondering if certain apps have a problem with it going into auto lock?
I hope this explains my problem clearly. And as mentioned I appreciate your interest.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77