So I just tried the galaxy s6

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hilarious. I'm currently using one as my daily driver and and have found it to be anything but. In fact, I've yet to see any stutter where as my iPhone 6 stutters like crazy. If you are willing to make such an empty claim, at least back it up and explain it.

With a name like "Samsung". it's got to be rubbish...

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I have to concur. Android is no where near the same as it was 3 or 4 years ago. Not even close. It has gotten a lot better. Once iOS was the cream of the crop but I believe they falling off some. I currently have the 6 Plus and my phone once and awhile acts like it doesn't want to type when I press buttons...gets stuck in landscape once and awhile too. So iOS has its issues as well. I'm currently debating on getting the S6....just not quite sure yet. Still weighing my options.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I like the Galaxy s6 edge. The screen looks great, and it does look very refined compared to previous galaxy phones. However, I love my space grey 128gb iPhone 6+ so much that I will probably not upgrade until it falls apart and stops working.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I guess it boils down to which system you prefer. It is those small stutters in android that gives me the feeling that I'm not on a premium experience. On IOS everything is just so smooth that it feels like premium system. Some people don't mind this but I do. Oh you can experience stutters in IOS too, but it requires you to install a 3rd party keyboard 😄

On those 6 plus problems, well I have heard that those are 6 plus-only bugs. Dunno is it rendering problem or what but my six is free of those.

kobe008

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
My wife has the S6 in gold platinum and wow that color is gorgeous. In comparison her brother has the 6+ in gold and there is no comparison the S6 gold looks better. As far as using the phone her S6 doesn't really lack anywhere and the screen cant be beat.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
My child's 5c, iPad 4 and iPad mini 3 alll have their random issues just like anything else. Sometimes they freeze, sometimes they don't react to any input, random stuff. It's really just lying if you say your phone just runs perfectly every day, all day. Not a chance.

The Galaxy S6 is an amazing device as is the iphone 6. Just depends if you want flexibility vs familiarity.

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I got an s6 edge on Sunday and by Thursday I had exchanged it for an iPhone 6 plus lol with that being sad I've tried android devices countless times and just cannot find the same user experience I get with an iPhone. Every time I use an android device I'm wow for couple hours after that I'm like ok now this is to much on top of to much lol. Android I think does one thing very well and that's complex there os

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I do like the "theme" feature they implemented right into the software. And the font feature that they've had forever now. Only things I'm missing from jailbreak right now. Other than that I just couldn't fall in love with Samsung devices.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
My child's 5c, iPad 4 and iPad mini 3 alll have their random issues just like anything else. Sometimes they freeze, sometimes they don't react to any input, random stuff. It's really just lying if you say your phone just runs perfectly every day, all day. Not a chance.

Then I'm a liar. My iPhone 6 Plus, my iPad Air 2 and wife's iPhone 6 all run perfectly. All day. every day. Are there improvements to be made? Sure. But my iOS devices do run pretty darned well.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
That's what I figured. It's a great phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not the phone, but the company. I don't do Samsung. Yes, I know they make the internals on some stuff I have, but I can't control that.

The Galaxy S6 is an amazing device as is the iphone 6. Just depends if you want flexibility vs familiarity.

Is it the child's device that freezes, or a poorly coded app that freezes ?

Flexibility vs familiarity ? If you say so...:rolleyes: You've never seen how a Mac, iPad, and iPhone work together. Drop the cliche's please.

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I have to concur. Android is no where near the same as it was 3 or 4 years ago. Not even close. It has gotten a lot better. Once iOS was the cream of the crop but I believe they falling off some. I currently have the 6 Plus and my phone once and awhile acts like it doesn't want to type when I press buttons...gets stuck in landscape once and awhile too. So iOS has its issues as well. I'm currently debating on getting the S6....just not quite sure yet. Still weighing my options.

I switched from the 6 plus to the galaxy s6. The s6 camera and screen are way better. Battery life is better on the 6 plus obviously but the quick charge on the s6 makes it a lot less painful. I really like the s6. My iPhone was doing the same things yours is. I might get the next iPhone if they smooth it out and give it some more powerful specs.

Crowyer

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
The only good Android phone would be a developer edition or a nexus phone. They are stock, no touch wiz or anything to that effect. It in essence is like an iPhone. It's strictly software from Google. Nothing from the phone manufacturers or carriers on it. All that extra software in my opinion is why Android has such problems. I switched to Android for about three years. I went through about dozen phones, never happy. Worst was LG, most tolerable was Samsung. Best was Nexus and Developer editions. Finally back to Apple as of last November. I WILL NEVER GO BACK!

steponeman

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Yes the main problem of samsung smartphones is the heat, many of my friend got samsung smartphones and they encounter this problem, their phones heat quickly

Yasser Amiral

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Whatever they do its always the bad android , iOS is the best !
Than we can talk about hardware , it can be good but not better than iPhone !
Android users don't know what we are talking about ..hhh
I used a lot of android devices and I know what I'm talking about !
They make me angry when they say that android is easier !

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro