What was your first iPhone?

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Pfft...the original iPhone was the Moto Rokr. I had that but gave it up for my first smartphone the 8125 which was replaced with the Original iPhone '2G' 16GB (had to wait until Exchange was supported)...then every single iPhone after that each year.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
3GS (still running in other hands) haven't worn out 4s yet.

As an x-Android user I find this so amazing. It's almost unheard of for an Android user to still have their old phones working. Just here on iMore I've seen a ton of people mention they're still using the 4s. Such solid little phones. Makes me wonder why I waited so long to switch!

rlnv

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
My first was a 3G. Then after that I did not have an iPhone until about a month ago when I bought this 6+ 128. I was in Android and BlackBerry land for a long time.

I now see the light.

Milcacious

Banned
Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
iPhone 4 was my first device. I liked this one a lot. And have used this one for long long time. Basically I am really glad and happy to use this.

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 4. Still remember it fondly. Had an original Moto Droid for about a year and it was a total mess. iPhone was such a breath of fresh air coming from Android Gingerbread.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73