What was your first iPhone?

jtb79

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
16 gig 3GS, which at the time I thought had way too much space for my needs and I was worried it was too big. I'd love to go back in time and show myself my 64 gig IP6 4.7 inch screen.

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
9GB iPhone 4S had it for nearly 2 years on just upgraded to the 16GB 6 Plus in Gold at full retail price + 99p.

Roland

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
16 gig 3GS, which at the time I thought had way too much space for my needs and I was worried it was too big. I'd love to go back in time and show myself my 64 gig IP6 4.7 inch screen.

On iPhone 6 now, and each time I see a 4s, I just wonder how, how was I ever capable of using such a small screen the 4s have and even be proud of it back that time. Yet back to 4s times, I wouldn't change my 4s for anything bigger than that as it was my standard, reference when it comes to screen size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
On iPhone 6 now, and each time I see a 4s, I just wonder how, how was I ever capable of using such a small screen the 4s have and even be proud of it back that time. Yet back to 4s times, I wouldn't change my 4s for anything bigger than that as it was my standard, reference when it comes to screen size.

When I got my 4S I treated it like a baby and it hasn't got a scratch on it even the side is perfect apart from a scuff from a Powermat case. Picking up my 4S now I've got my new baby in the 6 Plus I wonder how I could type on the keyboard with the screen that small, even my iPod Touch 5 is tiny compared to the 6 Plus.

Roland

iPh6ne6

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
iPhone 4s was the first.

Went over the Samsung and Android with an S3 and S5.

Now back with apple and have a 64gb 6.

harley.cummins.5

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
My first iPhone was a white 3GS. Loved that thing. Is it weird that I would love to have my 3GS back even though I have a 6 plus? I just loved the design!

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I know there's an old thread floating around with this exact title, but I'll respond in this one. Welcome to iMore, by the way...;)...Anyway, my first iPhone was the iPhone 3G, and it's floating someone at the bottom of the ocean off the coast of South Carolina....for real...

ummmm I literally found an iPhone 3G in the ocean in South Carolina...I live there...

when did you drop it in?