What was your first iPhone?

maritai

May 2, 2015
Visit site
You are going to love it! If you ever need help just come back to the iMore forums!

I think I will love it as well :) I just got a mail that Im going to have to wait to the 11 before I get it... It hasnt even reached my home country yet. Oh well, more time to learn about the phone, apps, preparing my music and e-books-collection. I can wait.
I like the forums here, I will probably use them more :)

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I started with the original iPhone 8gb from O2 UK. Remember it costing a fortune! ?269 upfront and ?35 a month. Seems quite reasonable in regard to how much they cost now lol

maritai

May 2, 2015
Visit site
The phone came on friday, much earlier than I had anticipated. And you were right, I love that thing :) Found some great apps, mostly concerning books and music (of course!), mapfunctions (Im not very good at finding my way....), experimented with camera (I have the cameratestkitten on my lap right now). found some games, netflix.... Ive had fun! A bit frustrated in the beginning, but I dont regret it. And I have the iMore app! My next post will be from the app, I promise.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 3G. Hooked me from that point. Had to go back to a blackberry for a short time with work but as soon as I could I got a 3GS and never looked back.

iPhone 6 sending this your way!

Oliver Tausend

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
My first iPhone was a black iPhone 3GS with 16 GB. After nearly 6 years, it still serves us a home-controlling device. Apps such as Philips Hue still run on iOS 6.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
My first iPhone was an iPhone 4s.

My first iPhone was the 3GS.

I have owned the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPhone 6 plus. Went to Android because I hated the 3.5 inch screen and the 4:3 aspect ratio. Only enough I prefer 4:3 on the tablets and love my iPad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW