Do you all use any third-party keyboards?

jyoung42

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I have tried several and gone back to the stock keyboard. The integration with third party keyboards sucks. This is one area that Android has a leg up.. .even windows phones have a swiftkey type keyboard. Come on Apple

joshjlee24

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
I am currently using SwiftKey, but the emojis aren't updated. I only have the new 9.1 emojis when I use the stock keyboard. Does anyone know why? I'm sure it's something simple that I am missing.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I am currently using SwiftKey, but the emojis aren't updated. I only have the new 9.1 emojis when I use the stock keyboard. Does anyone know why? I'm sure it's something simple that I am missing.

It's not the stock keyboard. It is the emoji keyboard.

Go to settings/general/keyboards/add new keyboard/select "emoji".

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

You're seeing the SwiftKey emoji. They continue to update their emoji to keep up with the stock emoji. They should be updated by now. Mine is, but I'm on SwiftKey beta. Try going to Settings > General > Keyboards > check emoji in the keyboard options list.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2