I tried most of them at one point or another. Not worth the effort, IMO. I happen to like the stock keyboard.
    Closingracer likes this.
    04-13-2015 01:34 PM
    I tried most of them at one point or another. Not worth the effort, IMO. I happen to like the stock keyboard.
    I love swifkey on android partly because it's the best one on Android and stock ones were horrible imo. I do miss its predictive text and how it stops correcting words like "imo" after a while where as Apple stock one still does that . That being said Apple stock keyboard is pretty awesome keyboard and easily the best stock keyboard on any device imo be it android or iOS

Swifkey is also buggy from my experience with it on iOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-13-2015 06:18 PM
    I would use the stock keyboard if 1. Email addresses would stop popping up while typing. 2. If it had a dark theme option. Or at least a higher contrast text on the predictive words. 3. A way to delete non words made by mistake. 4. A better memory.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    04-13-2015 10:02 PM
    SwiftKey is my favourite. I can type with one hand using the iPhone 6 plus with flow enabled. Typing one hand isn't happening on the ios keyboard.

Still not as good on ios as it is on Android, but has been getting better since it first got released.
    05-24-2015 11:01 PM
    SwiftKey is my favourite. I can type with one hand using the iPhone 6 plus with flow enabled. Typing one hand isn't happening on the ios keyboard.

Still not as good on ios as it is on Android, but has been getting better since it first got released.
    Has Swiftkey been updated to include all the new emoji characters?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    05-24-2015 11:02 PM

I don't know. Don't use the emoji much. There are some there but don't know if they have been updated.
    05-24-2015 11:04 PM
    I don't know. Don't use the emoji much. There are some there but don't know if they have been updated.
    Yeah I didn't see in the version notes any mention of the updated emoji. I'm just waiting for those to make it in so I can use Swiftkey again. I don't like having to switch to the emoji kb.

05-24-2015 11:05 PM
    I was a long time user of Android in the past, and I tried many different keyboards, but never was a fan of them. IMO (and this is only my opinion) they never work quite right, even in Android which was supporting 3rd party keyboards long ago. Tried swiftkey on iOS, and was instantly reminded why I didn't like them on Android. I like my keyboard to be consistent, and with PW fields needing the default keyboard, for good reason, I just want it to all be the same.

That said, I like options, and I'm glad they added the ability for those that like the 3rd party keyboards to have them.
    05-24-2015 11:38 PM

It will soon.
    05-24-2015 11:39 PM

I've recently used SwiftKey on my iPhone and iPad after they updated it and love it so far that I've deleted the original keyboard out of my keyboard section so I couldn't accidently switch to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-25-2015 04:42 PM
    Swiftkey. It has gotten a LOT more stable and now they're even adding more color options.
    05-27-2015 01:50 AM
    Ive switched from BlackBerry 10 to IPhone and one of the things I missed the most from BB10 is the keyboard. IPhone's keyboard is alright but nothing to brag about.

Luckly, I found Crimson and I'm in love with it. The price tag is 2$ but it's worth it.
    06-07-2015 06:14 PM
    SwiftKey Is much better now than ever before
    06-09-2015 10:36 PM
    Swiftkey. It has gotten a LOT more stable and now they're even adding more color options.
    I downloaded swiftkey and it never would pop up on its own. After a few hours I forgot I downloaded it. I had it for awhile back in March and didn't notice this happening. Did notice it would switch to default for certain websites or "jump around" when entering in new contacts. I feel like it's more buggy now
    06-14-2015 09:56 AM
    Yes I do, I use the Stock keyboard and TouchPal (many options), but i mostly use the Stock keyboard because of the Microphone.
    06-14-2015 10:01 AM
    you did the right choice with swiftkey, i couln't choose other keyboard alternative other than swiftkey
    06-14-2015 11:52 AM
    I use Swype
    06-14-2015 02:51 PM
    Gave up I just use the stock. I don't have time to fumble around with keyboards that don't always work.

06-14-2015 05:58 PM
    I use SwiftKey. However, due to the following story about the app I've updated it so that it only activates when I use my secure WiFi at home.

600 million Samsung Galaxy phones exposed to hackers - Jun. 17, 2015

If the slightest hint of trouble arises I will uninstall.
    06-17-2015 05:27 PM
    I use SwiftKey. However, due to the following story about the app I've updated it so that it only activates when I use my secure WiFi at home.

600 million Samsung Galaxy phones exposed to hackers - Jun. 17, 2015

If the slightest hint of trouble arises I will uninstall.
    Where in the article does it mention the iPhone or other iOS device? First, the article is B$. Second, that won't happen with an iDevice. We've been hearing stories like this for some time. Like Facebook Messenger for example. And people believe that garbage. SMH!
    06-17-2015 09:30 PM
    I tried Swiftkey on my phone and iPad but reverted to the stock keyboard. Less buggy.
    That's the same experience I had with SwiftKey; tried it on my iPhone 5 and went back to the stock setup after a while. Loved the skins though!
    07-05-2015 03:10 AM
    I keep switching between the stock  Keyboard & Minuum Keyboard. The theming of Minuum Keyboard keeps making me come back to it, also the ability to push the Keyboard to the left or right for one hand use in the 6 Plus comes in really useful.

Roland
    07-05-2015 02:40 PM
    I tried using a third party keyboard but I couldn't get used to it. Besides I'm not a fan of those so I will just stick to the normal one.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.
    08-10-2015 08:58 PM
    Nintype is an awesome keyboard but the learning curve is so steep.
    09-06-2015 02:42 AM
    I use SwiftKey and Next. The issues I've seen with the keyboard not always popping up or anything else seems to be an iOS issue because they all do it. I'll blame that on Apple. Once it's completely stable though I don't know that I'll ever use the stock keyboard again.

09-06-2015 02:54 AM
108 12345