What is a VPN and for what purpose would I use it?

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Can SUMBODY tell me wats the vpn for like wat does it do ??

Dat dikshunary doe

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

ihelp77

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
VPN is a virtual private network. It bolsters your internet security. It's a group of computers networked over the internet (businesses connecting to remote databases, workers that are trying to access a network when they are not on a local area network.)

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
VPN is a virtual private network. It bolsters your internet security. It's a group of computers networked over the internet (businesses connecting to remote databases, workers that are trying to access a network when they are not on a local area network.)

I had it all last year and used to watch tennis worldwide along with watching TV programming in different countries. You can use it to insure privacy and no adware browsing!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
VPN is Virtual Private Network which is use for unblock website or access securely at public WiFi networks. First you need to install a VPN software such as CyberGhost, Hotspot Shield, Spotflux etc then you can use it
Apple's iOS natively allows one to use VPNs... no additional apps needed...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Something to heavily consider is how ISP's treat VPN's...Comcast has been notorious for throttling users who are identified as using a VPN (and it's not very hard to identify apparently). Comcast users have also regularly reported connectivity issues using VPN's (including severe ping inconsistencies, which can really effect streaming and gaming online).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2