Blinking LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
What's utterly illogical is the number of people who, with an almost religious zeal, they really, really really, really want a blinky light... they know iPhones don't have them... they buy an iPhone anyway... then are all nonplussed that the iPhone doesn't have a blinky light... and then they come here to wish iPhones had blinkers... It's quite silly. The last thing I'd do is go to a forum centric to other platforms and lament that those platforms don't have something I like about the iPhone... those other forums would run me out on a rail...

Ha. You should have seen the angst and the gnashing of teeth when I said I wanted Instagram on my BlackBerry. Out came the torches and pitchforks and the tools not toys and why does everyone want to take pictures of their food posts. And this was for an APP.

What do they do now? Pooch Android APKs to install Instagram or some developer gets in trouble for the app they developed that used Android APIs. Or use a third party developer to get a client for the thing they screamed NOBODY wanted.

Yet.....we HAVE GOT to put BlackBerry features on an iPhone.

And if Apple does out a blinkity blinky blinking LED......OHMYGAWD LOOK AT APPLE COPYING THE SACRED BLACKBERRY!!!!!! ZOUNDS!!!!!! THE AFFRONTERY!!!!! APPLE COPIES FROM THE SACRED BLACKBERRY!!!!!!!

from the very same people who are demanding it be put on

just you wait 'enry 'iggins....just you wait.....

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Ha. You should have seen the angst and the gnashing of teeth when I said I wanted Instagram on my BlackBerry. Out came the torches and pitchforks and the tools not toys and why does everyone want to take pictures of their food posts. And this was for an APP.

What do they do now? Pooch Android APKs to install Instagram or some developer gets in trouble for the app they developed that used Android APIs. Or use a third party developer to get a client for the thing they screamed NOBODY wanted.

Yet.....we HAVE GOT to put BlackBerry features on an iPhone.

And if Apple does out a blinkity blinky blinking LED......OHMYGAWD LOOK AT APPLE COPYING THE SACRED BLACKBERRY!!!!!! ZOUNDS!!!!!! THE AFFRONTERY!!!!! APPLE COPIES FROM THE SACRED BLACKBERRY!!!!!!!

from the very same people who are demanding it be put on

just you wait 'enry 'iggins....just you wait.....

So you were in a very similar position then and you don't see where the users that want the LED are coming from now?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So you were in a very similar position then and you don't see where the users that want the LED are coming from now?

Not a similar position at all. I didn't BUY a phone with Instagram. It was an app.

A similar situation would be buying a blackberry and demanding iMessage and getting frantic because it didn't have it.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Not a similar position at all. I didn't BUY a phone with Instagram. It was an app.

A similar situation would be buying a blackberry and demanding iMessage and getting frantic because it didn't have it.

Who is frantic? Because they should look into some high blood pressure medicine or perhaps see a doctor.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Who is frantic? Because they should look into some high blood pressure medicine or perhaps see a doctor.

Tell them.

I'm genuinely intrigued by the concept of buying something that hasn't got what is desired and then going on for what......seven pages......about why it must be had.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Tell them.

I'm genuinely intrigued by the concept of buying something that hasn't got what is desired and then going on for what......seven pages......about why it must be had.

Then you are in the right place. Loving all the passive aggressive replies by the way.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Also if you read my comments. I have said multiple times it is not a deal breaker or a must. But it would be a welcome addition. Why does everything have to be so nuclear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro