OK I was going to stay away from this but.....

What does BES have to do with the price of tea????? WHERE did I mention BES as a requirement for the blinkity blinky blink blinking light?!!?!

The zeal is simply put I don't want my iPhone turning into a BlackBerry. That simple. Don't think that's too hard a concept.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    Remember, Lil, we are dealing with blackberry fanboys.
    04-17-2015 10:26 AM
    Ugh.....true....

Don't know where BES got into it.

I don't think the Blackberry people in this thread realise that I managed the BES admin contract and the BES team from 2009 to 2013. I KNOW what BES is.

Unbelievable.

04-17-2015 10:53 AM
    Sorry OP. Seemed like a nice enough query to me. The snark attack was not needed. I hope it doesn't dissuade you from using the iMore forums. You've always been a thoughtful poster from what I've seen.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    04-17-2015 11:49 AM
    Ugh.....true....

Don't know where BES got into it.

I don't think the Blackberry people in this thread realise that I managed the BES admin contract and the BES team from 2009 to 2013. I KNOW what BES is.

Unbelievable.

I knew that from reading other posts. I was just proposing that your imessage analogy was not fair as its apple hosted. Where you can have a blinky light on android just fine without a blackberry host.
    The first thing I missed leaving BB for android was push. Then switching to apple the first thing I missed was the blinking notification.
    I think sometimes Apple tries too hard to be different. A blinky light would be awesome even if not original.
    The OP is right on with his want for it. Certainly doesn't warrant the backlash he got here for what you would have thought was a casual observation.
    If people didn't ask for features like notification center we would have never gotten it.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    anon(73368) likes this.
    04-17-2015 12:11 PM
    Sorry OP. Seemed like a nice enough query to me. The snark attack was not needed. I hope it doesn't dissuade you from using the iMore forums. You've always been a thoughtful poster from what I've seen.

Blinking LED-upset.jpg
    04-17-2015 12:25 PM
    I have never used a blackberry a day in my life.
    04-17-2015 01:52 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	upset.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	80175
    Annoyed yes. This didn't help.

04-17-2015 03:32 PM
    I have never used a blackberry a day in my life.
    I think the line of thinking is anyone who mentions a blinking notification light without disdain is clearly a BB fanboy regardless of their ever using one or not.

04-17-2015 03:34 PM
    I think the line of thinking is anyone who mentions a blinking notification light without disdain is clearly a BB fanboy regardless of their ever using one or not.

Maybe you need a refresh on how every one of these threads go...(we'll use this one specifically since it's so fresh on the minds).

OP - I think the iPhone needs a blinking LED light. What do y'all think?

(opposing opinion) - Nah, I don't think it needs it...and I'm glad it doesn't have one. If you like that feature, use a blackberry.

(supporting opinion) - What is your problem? You don't have to use it, let others who want it have it! WHY ARE YOU REPRESSING MY RIGHT TO HAVING AN OPINION!? *tears*

(opposing opinion) - I'm not, I'm just offering my own opinion, and suggesting a way for you to appease your need for a blinking LED light.

(supporting opinion) - THIS FORUM IS FULL OF CHILDISH MEANIE PANTS! STOP DENYING ME MY RIGHTS AS A HUMAN BEING!

(opposing opinion) - .........................huh?

OP - OH EMMM GEE! This is why I never use (fill in website forum name)! People are never open to opinions! YOU SHOULD AGREE WITH ME BECAUSE YOU CAN TURN THE LIGHT OFF!

(supporting opinion) - Don't spend too much time arguing OP, they're just mean. Let's go snuggle.

OP - *sniffle sniffle* O...Ok. Can we look at features on old phones and talk about how cool they'd be on the iPhone?

(supporting opinion) - Of course we can, and we'll eat ice cream. Leave these FAN BOYS to their childish ways.

*3 weeks of circle jerking pass*

(opposing opinion) (3 weeks later) - Why is this thread still going on?

OP & supporting opinion - STOP OPPRESSING US!!!!!!!!!! LED LIGHTS 4LYFEEEEEE!

(random troll) - Don't let them get to you OP, your question was fine, these people are just meanie butts. You're a real swell guy...let's have ice cream.

Fin.
    04-20-2015 06:26 PM
    Maybe you need a refresh on how every one of these threads go...(we'll use this one specifically since it's so fresh on the minds).

OP - I think the iPhone needs a blinking LED light. What do y'all think?

(opposing opinion) - Nah, I don't think it needs it...and I'm glad it doesn't have one. If you like that feature, use a blackberry.

(supporting opinion) - What is your problem? You don't have to use it, let others who want it have it! WHY ARE YOU REPRESSING MY RIGHT TO HAVING AN OPINION!? *tears*

(opposing opinion) - I'm not, I'm just offering my own opinion, and suggesting a way for you to appease your need for a blinking LED light.

(supporting opinion) - THIS FORUM IS FULL OF CHILDISH MEANIE PANTS! STOP DENYING ME MY RIGHTS AS A HUMAN BEING!

(opposing opinion) - .........................huh?

OP - OH EMMM GEE! This is why I never use (fill in website forum name)! People are never open to opinions! YOU SHOULD AGREE WITH ME BECAUSE YOU CAN TURN THE LIGHT OFF!

(supporting opinion) - Don't spend too much time arguing OP, they're just mean. Let's go snuggle.

OP - *sniffle sniffle* O...Ok. Can we look at features on old phones and talk about how cool they'd be on the iPhone?

(supporting opinion) - Of course we can, and we'll eat ice cream. Leave these FAN BOYS to their childish ways.

*3 weeks of circle jerking pass*

(opposing opinion) (3 weeks later) - Why is this thread still going on?

OP & supporting opinion - STOP OPPRESSING US!!!!!!!!!! LED LIGHTS 4LYFEEEEEE!

(random troll) - Don't let them get to you OP, your question was fine, these people are just meanie butts. You're a real swell guy...let's have ice cream.

Fin.
    Dude, my side is hurting from laughing so hard.......You're SICK!...lol
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    04-20-2015 07:27 PM
185 ... 678