I for one would love some fuzzy arms to comfort me in the fact my life doesn't have enough blinky lights.
    Until then... I guess I have this.
    Attachment 80006
    "man, there's really something wrong with you.
    04-14-2015 02:03 PM
    "man, there's really something wrong with you.
    It's a joke. I thought that was clear, but this is the internet so I understand your confusion.
    04-14-2015 02:04 PM
    But I do want a light. I do not want to have to check my phone at all times. I do not get an insane amount of notifications, but when I do they are usually important to me. At the end of the day I miss more of those on my iPhone than I every did on any of my android devices.
    You guys don't want it. I get that but PLEASE don't discredit the users that do by calling them "stomping children" and claiming their is no logical reason why they say they want what they want.

But if it comes down to 2gb of RAM or a Notification LED I would go for the 2gb of RAM in a heartbeat. That is my most requested change to the phone in it's current state.

-Screw the advanced camera
    -Screw the 2 mm less thickness
    -Screw the LED light

I want 2gb ram.

Can we agree on that? Can we agree that 2gb of ram though not completely necessary for iOS 8 in it's current state would be very welcomed in the 6s?
    I would like a blinking light.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    Illustrator Joe likes this.
    04-14-2015 02:05 PM
    It's a joke. I thought that was clear, but this is the internet so I understand your confusion.
    Bro, I was joking.. Don't get your panties in a knot..
    04-14-2015 02:06 PM
    Bro, I was joking.. Don't get your panties in a knot..
    Apologies my friend.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    04-14-2015 02:07 PM
    I would like a blinking light.

Dude get out of here. They already don't like you.
    04-14-2015 02:07 PM
    Apologies my friend.
    No worries my friend.
    04-14-2015 02:08 PM
    What's utterly illogical is the number of people who, with an almost religious zeal, they really, really really, really want a blinky light... they know iPhones don't have them... they buy an iPhone anyway... then are all nonplussed that the iPhone doesn't have a blinky light... and then they come here to wish iPhones had blinkers... It's quite silly. The last thing I'd do is go to a forum centric to other platforms and lament that those platforms don't have something I like about the iPhone... those other forums would run me out on a rail...
    04-14-2015 02:09 PM
    Dude get out of here. They already don't like you.
    That doesn't bother me. Apologies if it annoys others. My intention is just to contribute.

ritesh likes this.
    04-14-2015 02:09 PM
    What's utterly illogical is the number of people who, with an almost religious zeal, they really, really really, really want a blinky light... they know iPhones don't have them... they buy an iPhone anyway... then are all nonplussed that the iPhone doesn't have a blinky light... and then they come here to wish iPhones had blinkers... It's quite silly. The last thing I'd do is go to a forum centric to other platforms and lament that those platforms don't have something I like about the iPhone... those other forums would run me out on a rail...
    Dude he is just wishing for a feature. I think you are all over thinking it. It's not silly. It was a great feature on BBs. Not a deal breaker but really NTH. I think you guys really need to take a pill.

ritesh likes this.
    04-14-2015 02:12 PM
    Well if the forums aren't a place to talk about how I think a product can be made "better" then I am not sure where to go.

Post titles like this:
    If you could make one change to the Apple Watch, what would it be?

Seems to be perfectly OK? Why because it is in Gen 1? Well if there were 2 things I would change about the 6 it is I would bump ram to 2gb and add a notification LED of some sort. Can't I have the same courtesy?
    ritesh likes this.
    04-14-2015 02:13 PM
    That doesn't bother me. Apologies if it annoys others. My intention is just to contribute.

I am just messing with you :P
    04-14-2015 02:14 PM
    04-14-2015 02:17 PM
    Dude he is just wishing for a feature. I think you are all over thinking it. It's not silly. It was a great feature on BBs. Not a deal breaker but really NTH. I think you guys really need to take a pill.
    Dude... It's one thing to wish for a feature... what's going on here is far and above "wishing".... physician, heal thyself.
    04-14-2015 02:20 PM
    Just gonna glue one of those lights to the front of my phone and call it good.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    04-14-2015 02:21 PM
    Dude... It's one thing to wish for a feature... what's going on here is far and above "wishing".... physician, heal thyself.
    Ha if you say so. Your distaste for the blinky light is going far past a differing opinion.
    You know how I know this? You are still here.
    04-14-2015 02:22 PM
    I am just messing with you :P
    I came here because this thread was mentioned in the another pig pile. My first thought was - yeah I like that idea.

04-14-2015 02:23 PM
    pig pile
    ?
    04-14-2015 02:24 PM
    Ok. I couldn't stomach to read the whole thread.

04-14-2015 02:24 PM
    Want iphones to have blinkers: Go here and tell Apple - Apple - Feedback
    04-14-2015 02:27 PM
    Ha. You should have seen the angst and the gnashing of teeth when I said I wanted Instagram on my BlackBerry. Out came the torches and pitchforks and the tools not toys and why does everyone want to take pictures of their food posts. And this was for an APP.

What do they do now? Pooch Android APKs to install Instagram or some developer gets in trouble for the app they developed that used Android APIs. Or use a third party developer to get a client for the thing they screamed NOBODY wanted.

Yet.....we HAVE GOT to put BlackBerry features on an iPhone.

And if Apple does out a blinkity blinky blinking LED......OHMYGAWD LOOK AT APPLE COPYING THE SACRED BLACKBERRY!!!!!! ZOUNDS!!!!!! THE AFFRONTERY!!!!! APPLE COPIES FROM THE SACRED BLACKBERRY!!!!!!!

from the very same people who are demanding it be put on

just you wait 'enry 'iggins....just you wait.....

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    kch50428 likes this.
    04-14-2015 02:28 PM
    Want iphones to have blinkers: Go here and tell Apple - Apple - Feedback
    I have done that thanks. I also want 2 gb ram, better 3rd party keyboard integration and waterproofing. I'll be sure to let them know kch50428 from iMore sent me this time.
    04-14-2015 02:30 PM
    I have done that thanks. I also want 2 gb ram, better 3rd party keyboard integration and waterproofing. I'll be sure to let them know kch50428 from iMore sent me this time.
    You're a swell feller for doin' it.
    04-14-2015 02:32 PM
    Ha. You should have seen the angst and the gnashing of teeth when I said I wanted Instagram on my BlackBerry. Out came the torches and pitchforks and the tools not toys and why does everyone want to take pictures of their food posts. And this was for an APP.

What do they do now? Pooch Android APKs to install Instagram or some developer gets in trouble for the app they developed that used Android APIs. Or use a third party developer to get a client for the thing they screamed NOBODY wanted.

Yet.....we HAVE GOT to put BlackBerry features on an iPhone.

And if Apple does out a blinkity blinky blinking LED......OHMYGAWD LOOK AT APPLE COPYING THE SACRED BLACKBERRY!!!!!! ZOUNDS!!!!!! THE AFFRONTERY!!!!! APPLE COPIES FROM THE SACRED BLACKBERRY!!!!!!!

from the very same people who are demanding it be put on

just you wait 'enry 'iggins....just you wait.....

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    So you were in a very similar position then and you don't see where the users that want the LED are coming from now?
    04-14-2015 02:32 PM
    You're a swell feller for doin' it.
    It was like voting. It made no difference whatsoever but I am a better person for doing it.
    04-14-2015 02:33 PM
185 ... 45678