need good advises

bbmjack

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
I need to buy iphone and I'm confirming it.
But shall I buy 6 + and trade my note 4 or wait for iPhone to get released in September.
What do you think??

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
At this point, I would wait unless you can upgrade again in September. The 6s Plus may have new hardware. Just 6 months.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
A case could be made for either. If you can wait then wait. If you don't want to wait then don't.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

bbmjack

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Well, I got jealous my friend got 6+ last week it's like I need it now, I got my note 4 2 months ago,
It's not about the money, it's about my parents will kill me if I keep changing phones
So I guess I have to wait to be iphone user back

Posted via the iMore App for Android

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I want the Plus SO BADLY. But right now it's only six months from the new one and I'll kick myself if I go for it now. Too close.

EchoOne30

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
To say "it's only 6 months" also works as "it's only been 6 months". That's right in the middle. Go for the phone you want, and enjoy it. The 6+ doesn't become sh*tty just because a slightly different version comes out half a year from now. Do you want to enjoy your summer with the device you want? Or wait, and wait, and age another year before enjoying your summer with the device you want? Life is too short.

You can spend every single development cycle 'waiting for the next one'. There's one every year, you'll be waiting forever.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I want the Plus SO BADLY. But right now it's only six months from the new one and I'll kick myself if I go for it now. Too close.

Same thing I'm waiting to do. Too close right now to get a plus with the 6s plus a few months out

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
You're always going to be waiting for the next iPhone. If you have the money then get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
You're always going to be waiting for the next iPhone. If you have the money then get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i'm a firm believer in this. If you wait, you will constantly be living in a perpetual state of "WHAT IF...?"

OP, what if the 6s+ has got Force Touch, but what if the 7 has three gigs of RAM but what if the 8 has a removable SD card and battery but what if... what if...

If you want to wait for September then wait. Personally, I would only wait if I was a couple of months off and I could afford to wait (I mean that my current phone was working fine).

Last year I had to upgrade two months before the 6 came out because my 5 got water damaged and I was using a Galaxy Note 3 that was the worst piece of junk I had ever had the misfortune to use. Because of that, I lost out on work. I needed a reliable phone, so I bought a 5s.

If you have a reliable phone now, ask yourself this. Do you like it? If so, why are you upgrading at all?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you've only had your other device 2 months, I recommend you stick with it. Since money is not an issue, it appears you only want the iPhone 6 Plus because your friend has one. You haven't even complained about your current device so I assume it is sufficient for your needs.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I'd get it now. 6 +.

The only thing we know about the 6 S models is that they will be thinner. If there happens to be some super new feature that you have to have, you can always sell your 6+

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2