Do you use folders?

steponeman

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
i think using folders is a wise idea because it keep your stuff organised, if you dont use folders and keep downloading Apps you gonna have a mess in your iPhone

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have two folders and eight pages of beautiful app icons. I like looking at all the different icons and colors as I scroll thru them. I try and leave my apps in one place on each page. The first six pages are in the order of use and the final two pages are "any thing goes"...LOL

AZ Gizmo

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I prefer to use folders only because of the sheer number of apps that I do use which are on my iPhone. The folders help to reduce the look of "clutter."

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I keep all my apps in folders. When I used Android & Blackberry I never used folders but ever since my iPhone 4S I've always used folders.

iMoreAppImg_20150707_175319.jpg

Roland

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I think folders look tacky to me. I hate them on windows phone and I feel the same way on my iPhone.

I always keep a blank Homescreen Page to the left to hide my folders so no one would know how I've got my apps organised, that way I can also show off my Wallpaper as well. I find folders on the dock very useful for Messaging apps, phone apps & Health apps as I've then always got access to them instead of having to cherry pick which apps go on my Dock.

Roland

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Page 1 and 2 of my phone are single apps, the ones I use daily and the ones I use at the gym/health tracking. Pages 3-5 are all folders for everything else.

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I always keep a blank Homescreen Page to the left to hide my folders so no one would know how I've got my apps organised, that way I can also show off my Wallpaper as well. I find folders on the dock very useful for Messaging apps, phone apps & Health apps as I've then always got access to them instead of having to cherry pick which apps go on my Dock.

Roland

I actually like that idea....It almost sounds like windows phone(where my apps are to the right of the start screen) and it is a good way to show your wallpaper like you said. I am going to actually try to adjust to the folders...I may as well give it a try and go all in with the iPhone since iam experimenting with IOS. Who knows, I may like it :D

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I actually like that idea....It almost sounds like windows phone(where my apps are to the right of the start screen) and it is a good way to show your wallpaper like you said. I am going to actually try to adjust to the folders...I may as well give it a try and go all in with the iPhone since iam experimenting with IOS. Who knows, I may like it :D

I've done that since I got my iPhone 4S almost 2 years ago, but used to only have one app in each of the 4 spots on the Dock until last year when I discovered you could have folders in the Dock. I continued to do that when I added a fifth Generation iPod Touch to my iPhone 4S & have done the same now I've got an iPhone 6 Plus.

Roland

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

w1phd

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
Folders are a necessity if you have a large number of apps. Logical grouping helps me find things easily. Also, having similar apps, like converters, in one folder, is useful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I use folders to keep track of my apps and minimise the number of screens I have. I'm able to fit everything on 2 pages by using folders. Otherwise it would just be rows and rows of apps and I'd loose track of what I've got.

With folders I can compartmentalise my apps.

When I used android devices I'd set up my home screens with my most used apps and various widgets but there were lots of apps in my app draw that I'd just forget were on my phone.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1439370955.560631.jpg

clareberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I use folders a lot. Keeps me organized and I can find apps faster. Also, someone looking at my home screen doesn't know what I'm up to 😉

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a lot of folders, I use a lot of apps. So it's easier to find the one I'm looking for. My home screen is basically folders.
400c028a12c69ff4c798e78761bfe11f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2