Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 7 leaked photo

574f794e66098c9c1c9d586e229939a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earofindel

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
It won't be smaller. I think Apple will keep the display at 4.7 for a year or two then it will be even bigger.. but they will never go for a smaller screen.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Let's see. The iPhone 7 comes out in September of 2016. That's in roughly 1? years. And we're expected to know all the details about it now? it should have a phone on it! I do know that much.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes I come into a forum, I look around and perhaps read some obscure comment and then, I just shake my head and leave. Perhaps, you could pose this same question about the iPhone 8 on the day that the iPhone 7 is released. You know, so as not too confuse others and perhaps so you can claim rights to "FIRST"

will cotto

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
All I know is that I hope is have a voice a face recognition to unlock the phone and mayb .4 of a bigger screen just to get it closer to a 6' phone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Looks like 5.0 inches is the sweet spot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
5.5" would be better with less bezel top and bottom. The 5.5" LG G3 felt really nice in hand. I had to order one for my sis in law. Played with it a while before she picked it up. Although it was very nice, I'd never trade my iPhone for one.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
5.5" would be better with less bezel top and bottom. The 5.5" LG G3 felt really nice in hand. I had to order one for my sis in law. Played with it a while before she picked it up. Although it was very nice, I'd never trade my iPhone for one.

Yeah if Apple decided the remove the home button I would agree ( they won't ) since you'll have smaller bottom and top bezels and more room for the screen. With the home button 5.0 inch screen is the sweet spot imo.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah if Apple decided the remove the home button I would agree ( they won't ) since you'll have smaller bottom and top bezels and more room for the screen. With the home button 5.0 inch screen is the sweet spot imo.

I like that size as well. Or the 5.1". I prefer the 5.1" with an aspect ratio of the S4. But I get why the iPhones can't do that. It is what it is! :)

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I can tell you based on knowing the way that Apple works, they will not be going smaller. They might release a newer version of the 5c using 5s hardware, but they main devices will be consistent with the sizes of the 6 and 6 plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner