How much data do you use a month?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've been good about using 6GB or less, however not this month. macOS Sierra and iOS 10 bit me this month and drained 6GB in about 5 days. I only have a 6GB plan. However my unused data rolls over. I had 9GB of that, that's essentially gone too. Luckily my data starts over tomorrow. However I did have to pay $25 for the internet service at my hotel for work for a month of faster wifi. A bump from .90mbps to 4.9mbps.

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Avg 130 GB a month. Top apps used per month normally. YouTube,twitchTV,amazonTV than its a toss up between pandora twitter ect. Note Amazon TV doest stream in hd for me. Netflix will over take Amazon this month.

ogl > cal

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Me too. I can't be bothered using my home wifi at all because unlimited data and also my mobile upload speed is a lot faster. I don't know if I can live without it since I'm too spoiled of it by now. Unlimited data ftw..

Tell me about it. Couple months ago about 3 days into my cycle I used 12gb. I have no clue how ppl live on 2 or 3 from Verizon or att. Might as well get a flip phone

ogl > cal

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I love how Verizon says the "average user" uses 2GB of data a month.

I use about 2gb just in the morning. Catching up with YouTube videos I'm subbed to and sports videos. And than the radio streaming. In fact tomorrow I will track the first 2 hours I'm up.

ogl > cal

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
5b6a79e4d950c10dfa1e5c298140f7c6.jpg

My average.. I never use wifi! I'll probably hit 28-30 gb a month

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I use about 2gb just in the morning. Catching up with YouTube videos I'm subbed to and sports videos. And than the radio streaming. In fact tomorrow I will track the first 2 hours I'm up.

ogl > cal

I gotta ask, what does "ogl > cal" that you put at the bottom of your posts mean?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Personally hate cap data. Would love to try unlimited once.

I had unlimited data for years but gave it up last fall because I couldn't stand that particular carrier's level of service. Unlimited data is useless when you have a terrible data connection.

I'm with Verizon now on capped data but I'm honestly much happier. I'm not a fan of Verizon's customer service but my iPhone works when I need it to.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh