How much data do you use a month?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have wifi at home and I average 7-9 GB a month perhaps a bit more now since I have unlimited data now with sprint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If you have wifi, how do you manage to use 7 to 9 gb of cellular data each month? Do you watch movies at the supermarket? :D Just curious! Before I got wifi, I had no problem staying within my allotted 2 gb with Verizon. I could have used another ? gb though.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
If you have wifi, how do you manage to use 7 to 9 gb of cellular data each month? Do you watch movies at the supermarket? :D Just curious! Before I got wifi, I had no problem staying within my allotted 2 gb with Verizon. I could have used another ? gb though.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

I stream music a lot when I'm out and watch movies on my way home from work and sometimes 2 work, I have unlimited data so it isn't a big deal how. Much I use. Sprints network for me at least is good enough to do most of this

katesbb

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Maybe 200 mb a month for both of us combined.

I commute via car, so there's little opportunity to stream much unless at I'm home or work - where I'm always on WiFi.

I'm also still old-school and listen to .mp3's rather than stream my music.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Maybe 200 mb a month for both of us combined.

I commute via car, so there's little opportunity to stream much unless at I'm home or work - where I'm always on WiFi.

I'm also still old-school and listen to .mp3's rather than stream my music.

I prefer FLAC but I'll take the much cheaper option of just paying for Google music all access for $7.99 a month and get any music I want to listen to basically .

geekymcfly

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm currently at around 51gb and since switching back to iOS my data usage is extremely high. On android I averaged 3-4gbs a month.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
67 GB'S?!???? OMG, thats an insane amount of data usage....I couldn't do that much in a year even if I tried lol.

Lol, I found this website that has movies that are still in theater on it in 1080 quality. I'm probably over a hundred now, haven't checked lately.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

trey19841

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I use about 50 GB a month my self. I travel a lot with my job. Could u be so kind to give me that website for the 1080 movie plz. Lol

dbender54

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I'll give that app a try. I see a wide disparity between what my provider indicates my usage is, and my phone, but in either case, I use a substantial bit more than most. Using my cell phone's measurements, Feb 2016 was 56 gig and March was 76 gig. (it resets usage data it reports each month on the billing cycle dates); cell phone provider reported about 59 gig. I do a lot of music streaming from my Plex server (music mostly); Wi-Fi usage was an additional 46 gig. But the disparity in the measurements did make me wonder about the reliability of the usage figures from the phone. Either way, a lot. I obviously have an unlimited plan.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro