I have decided I want a iPhone 6 plus and wondering how do I move my contacts over? I have them saved to my Google account currently

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    03-14-2015 11:25 PM
    They will instantly move over when you set up your google account on your new iPhone.
    03-14-2015 11:37 PM
    They will instantly move over when you set up your google account on your new iPhone.
    Oh really? I have an iPad and it hasn't done that yet

Only has contacts I had when I had an iPhone 4

03-14-2015 11:58 PM
    If you actually have your contacts saved to your Google account (not stored locally to phone, or possibly stored to some carrier backup system), and also have Google contacts enabled in your iPhone settings, they will show up in your contacts.
    03-15-2015 12:03 AM
    If you actually have your contacts saved to your Google account (not stored locally to phone, or possibly stored to some carrier backup system), and also have Google contacts enabled in your iPhone settings, they will show up in your contacts.
    They are saved on my Google account... I've gone through so many phones and carriers it made sense to

03-15-2015 12:15 AM
    Not sure what else to add. I've been using Google contacts with iOS for several years and it's always worked flawlessly. Not sure why you would have the issue on your iPad. I guess if you do run into problems, you could always have your carrier store transfer the contacts for you.
    03-15-2015 12:20 AM
    Not sure what else to add. I've been using Google contacts with iOS for several years and it's always worked flawlessly. Not sure why you would have the issue on your iPad. I guess if you do run into problems, you could always have your carrier store transfer the contacts for you.

There's no place for Google anything

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-15-2015 12:44 AM
    Nm I figured it out lol. I use the google mail app so I never bothered adding it to in settings and tried it there and works

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    diggity likes this.
    03-15-2015 12:47 AM
    My dad went from a HTC One to iPhone 6 last week and I simply exported a vCard from his google account and imported it to his iCloud and all went fine.
    03-15-2015 07:24 PM