If you could choose any colour?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I prefer an all black face with no visible bezels when the phone is off.
For the casing, either black or deep, rich jewel tones like cobalt blue, ruby red, that sort of thing. So I'm happy with my space gray phone because the face is black and though I chose the gray Apple silicone case, I can change the case anytime I want.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
A ruby red back with the apple logo white and the front face white with a red ring around the home button.

I always like red, but I keep my 6+ in a Incipio case anyways so all I can see is the face of the device.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Yes. Not everybody wants to add bulk to their phones, and a colored case is not the same as a colored phone.

Plus it would be boring to have the same color phone as your friends... I love being a bit different and having a different color phone Imo lol. I love the gold iPad and gold iPhone I have

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Wouldn't it be cool if for an extra $X, you could have them anodize the phone for you at purchase? You could pick from X amount of colors. They'd make insane money off of that.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I would love a Product RED iPhone. Imagine a red back, black front, side buttons, and antenna lines, and a red TouchID ring around the home button. Or royal blue in place of red.
That would steer me away from the gold. No question.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2