Using both Google and iCloud Contacts

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm a recent Android convert, so naturally all of my contacts are in Google. I use Gmail for work and personal email, so I would like to keep my contacts there. But at the same time, I really prefer the full screen contact photo that you get when you use iCloud contacts. Is there any way to keep both synced on my phone? As in, say I add a contact to my Google contacts, would I also be able to sync it directly to my iCloud contacts, or would I have to add it there manually. Also, if I have both Google and iCloud contacts in my phone, will I be able to get the full screen photo when someone calls, or does that only work if I only have iCloud contacts?

Thanks!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Google Contacts show as small profile pics. iCloud contacts show full screen. But you can delete the Gmail contact's photo, and add your own photo for them, and that will show full screen.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Google Contacts show as small profile pics. iCloud contacts show full screen. But you can delete the Gmail contact's photo, and add your own photo for them, and that will show full screen.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Ok, maybe I'll try that for my most used contacts, then. Thanks!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods